"attention whore."

[lowercase intended]

Tooru's POV

i knew i was pretty. ive been told that my entire life. sometimes from 12 year old girls who still listen to Justin Bieber or older men. it was disgusting, but i love the attention.

ive been called many things.

a great volleyball player.
talented.
gifted.
a whore.
slut.

in my last 2 years of highschool, a bad rumor was spread about me.

"i bet tooru hooks up with the whole volleyball team."

"he probably blowed the coach for the captain spot."

"wonder how much he makes people pay  for his services, or does he just do it for validation."

I've had had horrible things written and said about me, but I craved the attention and i honestly didn't care anymore.

Iwaizumi Hajime, best friend since grade school, always there for eachother through thick and thin.

now im in university, i have a boyfriend, a nice friend group, and Iwaizumi is still here.

Ushijima Wakatoshi, the said boyfriend. we ended up going to the same university and next door roommates in the dorms. i share a room with sugawara, who used to be the setter of Karasuno in high school.

Wakatoshi and i met at a gathering, through mutual friends. he took me on a date and we decided to try it out.

i loved him, i really did.

but he wasn't the only one.