Wolf Boy

Denvy College, where every student was a hybrid. From the smallest mouse to the biggest elephant, everyone was special. Especially, Lucas.

He was the new boy, a new wolf actually. He was on the quieter side and kept to himself at school but behind closed doors he was a completely different person. His his hair was jet black and short, ears black and gray, teeth sharp.

He wore hoodies mostly, sometimes t-shirts that hugged his arms along with jeans. His shoes were jordan's and nikes, showing off his sense of style and fashion.

He was, of course, admired by everyone. He was huge, his body built beautifully. Every part of him had muscles, making him look surreal. He was tan skinned, his complexion a lovely shade of chestnut.

Everyone keep their eyes on him, especially the bunny, Jaylen. Jaylen was the only bunny on campus, his bunny ears black and yellow, hair light brown with a yellow strand in the front. It was short, cut shorter on the sides to accent his face.

His human ears were pierced as well as his nipples but no one would ever see it. He always wore hoodies and ripped jeans, keeping his body covered but you could see how thick he was from how tight the material hugged his ass and hips. He wasn't too tall but wasn't too short either, standing at around five foot five.

Lucas followed Jaylen to class, seeing he had the same class as him, gym. Their college was much different than any other college, their classes the same as many high schools but with adults.

The gym instructor immediately noticed Lucas, his scent filling the room. He looked at him, his arms folded. "A wolf, don't have many of you around here. What's your name son?"

"Lucas...Lucas Frix..." He said, the coach starting him down as the man was a fox.

"Well, Lucas Frix, around here we lift weights. You lift weights back in the woods?" Lucas glared at him, the coach backing off slightly. "It's just a little joke. Jaylen, go get him some workout clothes and show him his locker."

Jaylen stepped forwards slowly, walking with him. They stopped at the lockers, Lucas unlocking it. "Why did you come to this school?"

Lucas looked at him. "I'm not about to be questioned by a dumb bunny," Lucas slammed the locker closed, his hand slightly denting it.
Jaylen jumped out of fear, Lucas turning his head slowly. His eyes were now a golden yellow, mouth salivating. "You smell wonderful..."

Jaylen was afraid, terrified even. His parents had warned him about wolves, his body going into shock. He fully transformed, hopping away quickly. He hid in a locker, trying to control his scent.

Lucas laughed at him, sniffing around. "I smell you bunny...come out now and we can forget about all of this..." Jaylen remained hidden, only pissing the hunter off more. Lucas appeared in front of him, his mouth open, teeth a point. "You're mine bunny boy!"

Jaylen hopped out of the room, transforming back. He fell to the floor, breathing heavy while looking at the locker room door. Everyone was watching him, some laughing.

"Just what are you doing, son? You're making a fool out of my gym." The coach said, Lucas leaning against the door frame. "Lucas? What happened?"

"He was showing me the uniform list but he's so scared of predators he ran off." Everyone was laughing at Jaylen, Lucas walking over. He held out his hand, Jaylen backing away. "Hey, can't forgive the new student?"

Jaylen got up, leaving. The lunch bell rang. "That's lunch, go eat and then do whatever you do after that." Everyone left, Lucas staying after. He started bench pressing, his adrenaline pumping.

"Stupid bunny...stupid bunny..." He repeated with each rep, groaning. He couldn't let Jaylen get to him but it did, not anymore than he got to Jaylen though. Lucas put down his weights, sitting up on the bench. "Fucking bunny..."

He was sitting shirtless, wiping the sweat off his face. The door opened, a female mouse looking at him. She squeaked, closing the door quickly. Lucas walked over, opening the door and looking at her "Were you...spying on me..?"

Daisy looked into his dark brown eyes, gulping as he stared into her light blue ones. "N-no...it's just...my friends were wondering if you want to have lunch with us... We don't get many wolves around here..."

"Not interested," He walked away, turning to drink some water. He went back to the bench, placing his left hand and knee on it, back facing the door. Daisy stared at him from a second, gulping.

"Well...could you maybe consider it..? Please?" He ignored her, sensing she left. He hated being bothered, it was frustrating being the new kid at school. Especially since everyone was well into their twenties but behaved like teens.

Lucas continued to lift weights, lifting two hundred pounds in his left hand, grunting with each rep. He was interrupted again, looking back at the door. "Bunny..." Jaylen stood frozen, Lucas walking over to him. "Leave me alone...can't you smell predator? I don't like you."

"I can't smell very well..." Jaylen mumbled, Lucas dropping the weight and turning around. He started stepping closer, Jaylen's back hitting the wall. Jaylen sniffed near his neck, his nose twitching. "Citrus..."

"What?" Lucas asked, stepping closer. Jaylen backed up more and more, hitting the wall. "I smell like fucking oranges..." Jaylen nodded, whimpering. "You smell like lavender..."

Lucas left without another word, glaring straight ahead, people spying on him from corners. He smelled them of course but he didn't look, they didn't concern him.

He went on a long walk, finding himself in the court yard, sitting on the grass, taking in the fresh air. "Denvy College...you make me a monster..."