Vacation

Two weeks passed, Lucas getting well adapted to the school. People stared at him and Jaylen a little less, getting use to them being around each other.

Lucas and Jaylen had met up outside in the courtyard, laying in the grass together. "It's already been two weeks that you've been here, how do you like everything?"

"It's definitely different now than my first week and I like it honestly. Now I can do this," He held Jaylen's cheek and kissed him, pulling away. He looked at Jaylen, Jaylen blushing.

"You've never passionately kissed me..." Lucas dug in his pocket to get a small box.

"Well, I have to treat my boyfriend nicely, don't I?" Lucas opened it, the letter L on it. Lucas sat behind Jaylen, putting it on his neck.

Jaylen looked at it, smiling bright. "I love it..."

Lucas kissed his cheek, standing up with him. They held hands to go to their dorm, laying in bed together, something they did more often lately. Lucas rubbed his hand up and down Jaylen's back, the two of them resting.

"So, when are you going to tell your mom?" Jaylen asked, Lucas realizing.

"I tried to forget, she hasn't called in a few days so I'm hoping she dropped the whole thing."

"Why doesn't she ask Kasmin about grandkids? She is your biological sister right?"

"Yea, but me being the only son, I'm forced to carry on the family name. It's annoying and I hate it, I wish I could just tell her how I feel." His phone started to ring, Jaylen grabbing it.

"Now you can," Lucas went to the bathroom, forcing Jaylen to answer. He saw Lucas' mom, getting nervous. "Hello, ma'am."

"Hello? Who are you? Where's Lucas?" The woman said, looking at the bunny. "Why does a bunny have my son's phone."

Jaylen sat up, looking at her through the screen. "I'm Jaylen, Lucas' dormmate in college. Lucas is in the bathroom at this time and told me to answer."

The woman shook her head, looking furious. "No no no, absolutely not. My son is not going to dorm with prey, especially not male prey. You're probably corrupting my son making him think he's gay. My son is going to marry a beautiful FEMALE predator like himself."

Jaylen laughed, the woman not seeing what was funny. "Your son is hit on daily by girls at this school and ignores them all. He's not interested in them because he likes me. Lucas is my boyfriend and that's how it is, I'm sorry I don't fit your standard but we're happy."

Lucas laid on him, kissing him so his mom could see, Jaylen smirking. Lucas went lower, kissing between his, Jaylen whimpering softly. Lucas took the phone, looking at his mom. "Hi mama, how can I help you?" He asked innocently.

"You are forbidden from being with that boy! Your father will deal with you later!" She hung up, furious, planning on seeing them in the morning.

Lucas got up early to the sound of Jaylen moving around, rubbing his eyes. "Good morning..."

"We're going on a class vacation today, have your things packed by five." Lucas looked out the dorm window, seeing the sun wasn't up yet.

He rubbed his head, going to get the few things he had to put into bags along with some clothes. The girls had left to pack, meeting them down in the courtyard.

Everyone was in the court yard, the principal standing with a few teachers, two boxes in front of her on a table. "Good morning, students. Time to find your roommates and van number." She pulled six cards out the box at random, reading the names. "Ray, Tyler, Lucas, Alyssa, Heaven, and Kira. You're in van one and you'll be rooming together.