ᨶꫝꪖᩏᡶꫀꪹ కỉ᥊

EXPANDING YOUR TERRITORY was always such an tedious job, though it wasn't as strenuous like weeding out traitors and dispatching good-for-nothing maggots inside your gang– you always find yourself standing at the very apex of the corpses of your adversaries.

Solving a bit of dispute between terrories using violence was your way of permeating dominance against those who opposed your rule. You've fought different types of people, learned their way of fighting and imprinted in your mind every weakness that made them bow and kiss your feet.

Dictatorship. That's what you were carving in everyone's mind. Not only the delinquents– but as well as those civilians who began to hear the vicious spread of your name along with the nasty rumors of your work.

The unconquerable death parade.

The one who gets caught up in the attractions of your trap will be the one who will be the live stock inside your farm. You offer them benefits that not everyone could give– however humans tend to be greedy and selfish. They would want that power, fame and wealth for themselves.

That's why you needed to exterminate those unruly pest before they defile and proliferate in your garden. It's called pest control.

“Captain,”

Called Kori, your right-hand man, as you stepped down the pile of bodies. Beside was him an awfully familiar man whom you never thought would meet.

“You must l/n. I always hear your name wherever I go. It seems like you're expanding your territory in Yokohama as well.” spoke the silver haired lad, his blank wisteria optics gazed straight at you as if he can see the face behind the hennya mask you wore.

“l/n, do you not know who's territory you're touching?” his gentle voice never faltered yet the threat behind it leaked out.

An audible sigh slipped from your lips not wanting to mingle with the person who was their king.

“Pull out every man we have in Yokohama and never step foot there ever again. Those who oppose my order shall be dealt with the punishment befitting their crime.” declaring as you turned your back and started to walk away, everyone that heard your order couldn't help but question you in silence.

What more could they do? If they want to keep their head then they know better than to question your words that will always be indisputable.

That's how your authority works.

“You are really complicated as they say.” hearing Izana scoff and chuckle, you halted from your steps though never once giving him another glimpse.

“I'm complicated because that's how the world wanted me to be.”

“The world.... huh?”

Why....

Does the world hate me so much?

Sitting infront of you was a male wearing rectangular glasses along with another lanky male who held a cancer stick in between his fingers.

Kisaki and Hanma.

The duo who caused havoc and destroyed everyone's lives. Why are they suddenly here sitting pretty with you– with Kisaki wanting to scout you for his pawns? Closing your eyes, a scoff left your lips, crossing your legs as you lean into the back rest wearing your hennya mask to cover up your real identity– you eyed the duo.