ᨶꫝꪖᩏᡶꫀꪹ కꫀꪜꫀ᭢ᡶꫀꫀ᭢

SILENCE RULED OVER THE room while everyone was minding their own business waiting for the commander to finally grace them his presence.

You were at the corner, dressed in the black toppuku uniform not wearing your blonde wig as you silent observe everyone.

Soon after, footsteps resonated from outside with the door bursting open revealing—

Your most awaited guest.

Izana strutted in, along with five other people behind him. A smirk curved up your lips, amethyst optics bore into the leading man who walked behind Izana.

With his blonde hair in a quiff, rectangular glasses resting at the brudge of his nose and his tan complexion—

The villain had arrived.

“Today's the day— we're going to welcome our newest members. In addition to that, Mucho has returned to where he truly belonged.”

Izana spoke voice stone cold, eyes scanning the room to check if all of his executives are present.

“Where's y/n?” with his silver brows furrowing in annoyance not seeing your face among his executives.

Stepping out of the shadows with a sigh, the clack of your boots gained everyone's attention but your eyes are locked into the blonde who eyed you suspiciously.

Grinning at Kisaki, you waved your hand. “Kisaki Tetta, Hanma Shuji, Kokonoi Hajime, Sanzu Haruchiyo,  Yasuhiro Muto— nice to meet you.”

Marching over to Kisaki, you grabbed his hand in a hand shake, leaning your face near his with a shit-eating grin.

“I'm interested in you, Kisaki-san. What made you join Tenjiku?”

Before he could answer— or if he would, a fist was swung at your direction as you step back letting go of the male's hand.

“Keep your distance, asshole.”

“n/n, stop playing around.” Ran muttered, earning a chuckle from you as you eyed Kokonoi who looked like he didn't even want to be here.

“Hm.... King– your newest members— can you really trust them?” glancing at Izana with a smile, eyes narrowed and almost closed you watch how Izana dismissively waved his hands in the air.

“What are you talking about? Of course, they will be of great asset to me.”

I don't think you could trust them though...” murmuring to yourself as you raised a brow at Kisaki, a smile still playing by your lips.

“What was that?”

“Nothing, king. Continue.” taking a seat in between your brothes, you lean you elbow on the desk resting your chin on the pads of your palm.

Eyes twinkling with mischief that everyone had took notice of, wondering what were the thoughts running in that pretty little head of yours.

“I'm sure you already know them by their name and they will be participating in the upcoming brawl. You know what to do, my dearest executives—” a wicked grin tugged at the corners of Izana's lips, lavender optics trailing at the faces of his core members.

“..Strike when they least expect it.”

“Yes, captain!”

“Dismissed.”

Everyone stood up, having parts to play while you on the other hand trailed behind your brothers— until Izana called for you.

“Not you, y/n. You stay.”