Chapter 12

Philza pov:

We finish dinner and head upstairs tomorrow is going to be hectic. I have to go talk to principle Nezu, look up some person that may not even exist, go on patrol, make dinner... Uggggh thinking about everything is making my head hurt. I decide to just sleep it off and wait for tomorrow to come.

Time skip to the very next day

I woke up earlier than anyone so I could prepare a quick breakfast for everyone to eat and the we can all go to UA. I haven't told Tommy and Tubbo yet but I'm going to help Aizawa teach. This will be interesting. I only saw the man once and I mistook him for a homeless man in the wrong building. I hear some movement upstairs which I assume is Techno as he is always the first one up. Low and behold Techno in all his glory coming down the stairs dragging Wil with him for some reason. "Good morning. Why're you dragging Wil?" I ask purely out of curiosity "He thought it was a good idea to hide my toothbrush." Ahhhh of course. Wilbur constantly being a menace "Well since your both here Wil can you go wake up Tommy and Techno can you get Tubbo please" they both nodded and left. I look back at the stove only to see that my pancake was burnt. Noooooooo pancake T-T. Haaaaa I threw it in the food bin cause it looked completely inedible and poured the batter in once more. From then on I continue making them while making a mental checklist of everything to do. And what do you know the pancakes are now done are they burnt? Yes. Are they edible still? Hopefully. I yell at everyone to come down and behold all the little gremlins are up. They don't seem all that awake though. They've changed and brushed their teeth but are all extremely quiet. Which I say nothing to I must savor the quiet cause it won't last long. Techno leans over to me and starts whispering "Are you sure these are consumable?" "Really hope so." And that was the only response I could give.