Chapter 42

Tommy Pov:

Tubbo walks out of the class and we finally leave the school. I walk slightly faster so that I can be beside Techno and say just loud enough for him to hear and not wake up Ranboo. "Good job for saying that to Midoriya. He keeps asking everyone in class about their quirks and shit. Including Shoto who always looks really uncomfortable bout it." Techno looks at me and replies "Not like I did it for you" and starts to walk faster. This bitch he's lucky he's holding Ranboo or I would yell at him and kick his ass.

We get to the front gate and are now waiting for Phil and Wil. We wait 5 minutes until we hear Wil yell "TECHNOBLADE YOU MOTHERFUCKER HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME TAPED UP IN THAT ROOM." I was about to tell him to shut up when the air suddenly got colder and I see Shoto using his ice to propel himself towards Wil getting there quickly and I see him taking to Wil. Probably saying something like "shut up the baby is sleeping" but more sophisticated and shit.

I see Wil's eyes widen and then he looks a little sad. I look at Ranboo and he is still asleep thankfully. I look at Techno and... the man looks about ready to murder Wil. I swear if Ranboo wasn't in his arms still asleep Wil's head would already be on a platter.

"Techno I swear I didn't know he was sleeping are we cool?" He said with a little laugh at the end hoping Techno would forgive him. "Your walking home mister Wilbur Minecraft Soot." Wil then looked at Techno dead in the eyes "My name is not Soot Technoblade" "Ok boys stop and Techno you know he doesn't like that so stop it. He is no longer a Soot he is Wilbur Minecraft." Dad said this in the most serious tone that I've heard in a while. "Tch whatever" Techno left with that last statement and went on to walk ahead. "Wait at least give us Ranboo it's a half hour walk home" I said but he kept walking I knew he heard cause of his quirk and the way he held on slightly tighter to Ranboo but he kept walking.

"Lets just go in the car kids. Do you need a ride Shoto?" Dad asked "No I'm quite alright sir Endeavor has sent a driver. Thank you though." He bowed and left to the pick up area. "Alright shall we head home kids." We went to the parking lot and got in the car and started driving home.