Chapter 37

Techno Pov:

I heard it the tiniest little voice but it was there "bye Techno". No louder than a whisper but it made me a little happy "See ya later Boo." And with that I headed towards my class.

Time skip to after school

I went to the infirmary so I could see Boo once again. I definitely do not have a soft spot for him as Wilbur calls it. He is simply just an orphan you know? A sad child. I couldn't care less. I could drop kick him if I really wanted to. But I choose not to cause I am nothing if not a gentleman.

I open the infirmary door to see Boo curled up on the bed hugging the little cat plush Tommy gave him. And it looks like they cut his hair he has short fluffy hair like a pom pom. I see Recovery Girl and walk over to her. I quietly ask "When do you think he'll be able to leave here?" "You can bring him home today if you want. There isn't much else I can do healing wise. His body needs to do the rest on its own. Just don't let him walk yet and keep the mask and sunglasses on." Recovery Girl replied.

Take him home? With us? Was that the plan? Was it discussed with Phil? I was shaken out of my thought by a rustle of someone moving. I look over to see Ranboo now sitting on the bed with his eyes half open clearly still very tired. He looked over at me and immediately looked wide awake and stiff. "Good afternoon Boo." I say trying to make him feel comfortable. He relaxed a little he stayed quiet which was expected the child has trauma not like - "hi" it was a tiny whisper but still there. "Hey. How you feeling?" He nodded "That's good. Can I pick you up and we can go see Phil and the other children?" Wilbur us no longer included due to some unfortunate circumstances. He nods once more and off we go to class 1-A.