Why me

Chapter 1

Maria'sP.O.V

It was a regular day. Sun was shinning the birds chirping and me waking up in a mood not a good one though. I'm always pissy in the morning.You probaly figure Im not a morning person and you guess right cause Im defently not.

I woke up to hearing things going on down stairs.Im suposed to be home alone until my step-mom gets back from a buissness trip . Its apperently in Calafornia, but i dont really give a fuck about it. I pulled myself out of bed and pulling on my clothes. Um I kinda sleep naked. I know weird but my underparts gotta breathe to right? I grabbed my bat.

Now you know Im scared, cause Im shaking. I cant even keep my tears in cause I dont know what the fuck is going on down stairs. I hesitently opened my bedroom door and made my way down the hallway and down the stairs.

I heared the front door slam open. I got to the bottom step to see about five teenage boys. These boys were about 18 to 20 years of age but Im only 16 how am I suposed to know . Then I saw my dog "Lucky" being picked up and be taken out of my flat. Thats when I lost it.

I ran as fast as my small legs could carry me . I swung my bat hitting the guy who was about 20 probaly the oldest, in the back of his head. He fell to his knees and face first hitting the floor. The other four boys looked at me . I dropped the bat knowing its time to bring out my Kung Fu moves.

The first two guys got kicked were no guy wants to be kicked . The other two got knocked the fuck out . I went back to the this one sertan boy. Blonde hair,crooked teeth, and how skinny he was just turned me on.

I bent down to check if he still had a pulse cause I kinda kicked him in the throught . Suddenly I felt a hand on my mouth