My First time

" are you ready " the sexy , mucsular Irish man asked me. This man made my heart flutter as if he had the advantage of turning me into a Slave that was in love him. But we all know that willl never happen.

" As ready as I'll ever be" i said with a wink.He grabbed my hand as we walked into  the woods.

'Ok the first step is to look for your target sinse this is your first time hunting I'd advise you to start with a deer and work your way up. " Niall said .

"ok" i Said spotting a deer."but how can I catch it with it not running away." i asked

" thats why i have to teach you how to jump  from tree to tree. " he said.

After hunting and teaching

Wow this was going to be a big change in my life.Im going to be doing this to animals and humans.'I have never thought i would be saying this but me and Niall are better togethor no matter what ( see what i did i used the name of a song by R5 better togethor)

"Niall you make me happy ." i said as i whipped the blood from my face with my jacket.

"Good cause your stuck with me " he said with a wink at the end. Wow how could he be this checky. I squezzed my eyes feelling at easy . Something was controling me. But what ever it or who it was is stronger than me. I put my finger tips to my temples. By now i falling into Niall's arms.

What was controlling me . My eyelideds started to get heavy . I kept hearing Niall screaming at what was doing this to me . ..  my eyelideds shout open and the only thing that i saw was it

" no it cant be ..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there goes thee cliffhanger. so what does Sarah see is it the vampier concile , the boys, her stepmom

or even her brother.,

xxxxxx keep reading to find out