finding her

I a woke feeling dizzy. I tried to bring my hand to my head and rub it but my hands were chained . I looked around and this wasn't my room. It want even the chelller in the old cottage.

Nothing like I have ever seen . I kept feeling drowsy wanting to do the dirty things but I wanted to do it with my HANDSOME NIALLER. I just wanna run my hands through his hair. " Im tired " I bluttered out feeling all numbness in my body.

" So am I but that not going to happen" someone said. I started to giggle as a pair of wet lips went onto my neck. Bitting me every time. .

" Niall I wanna go to bed" I said thinking it was him. ' no baby lets go all the way" He said. I chuckled. And put my hands in his hair keeping my eyes shut...

My mind was telling me it was my Irish man but my heart yelling other wise. "Maria stop it isn't Niall " my heart said. But my mind kept saying " just go all the way with him with Nialler "

Moans escaped my lips as nno lips made contact with my sweet spot on my neck. I could fell his curls on me with every movement he made. His long fingers traced my shirt tugging on it then soon it was just ripped off.

- skip dont wanna get into detail about sex sorry -

" ahhhh " i screamed as he pushed his cr

loch one last time in me. He pulled away then left me . Oh my gosh he he he just is so freaking rough. i couldn't even touch him as much as i wanted to . But now he left me here just sitting chained to the old ,smelly, dirty bed that must have had sex on a thousand times.

Niall's POV

I've been looking every where for Maria and I can't find her. I've looked in the woods , Alex's flat , basically every where.

I flew to our flat. I then ran all the way back up into our room and ran to her closet grabbing one of her shirts. Soon I found my self wandering into an old friend of mine flat.

The wind was blowing hard into my hair. I roughly ran my hand through my hair and made my way up to the door. I nicely nocked on the door as he opened the door.

A shocked expression plastered on his face when he did. He took a step back not knowing what I would do because we use to be enemies .

" can I ask you a favor" I asked with sympathy with pleading eyes . he looked at me like "are you serious" and I was on my knees begging by now. " what's in it for me" he said which was his reply.

" lad I need your help my mates took my girl and I need help getting her back can you please just help me I can't find her anywhere they took her and you're the only one I know who would help

just please I'll do anything " I begged out.

" fine " he said " but you have to do me a favor " he added in. I nodded. ' okay what is it" I asked knowing I have to do whatever he wanted or I would never have her in my arms again.

" you have to find this certain wolf I know his name is Austin Austin Mahone go find him and bring him back to me then I'll help you got it " I never thought I had to find something sooner than I thought but with this guu I didn't think it he wanted it fast or l'll never see what I need or want again.

I gave him her shirt he said it down nicely on the table to go find this guy named Austin Mahone which was a wolf just as long as my friend makka. he shut the door as i flew up looking everywhere for this guy as soon as I did i grabbed him and flew all the way back as this guy Austin who was struggling to get free.

I took him into the house as I set him down on the couch and i settled down along with him. he took human form leaving him in basketball shorts a tank top and a snapback. he looked at me confused with anger that built up in him. I told him to calm down as I went around back and got makka.

Makka looked at me amused. i pointed into the house where the boy sat. with his arms crossed.

" there you go go find her now " I said. and then he walked past me and into the flat. the boy stood up as makka talked. Makka gave Austin Maria's shirt.

Austin sniffed it then headed out the door. he transformed into his wolf form. and started sniffing the ground he got hold of her sent. and started running deep into the woods.

I flew up finding where he is as he stopped in the middle of the woods coaching the cottage. I flew down and stood next to him. he glanced up at me as I looked at him. I nodded as we charged into the cottage hitting any man or human in our way. I'm knocked down Louis Zayn and Harry as Austin bit Liams head off it started chewing on its like a ball.

I told him its not the time to be playing he growled at me and I hissed back. he started sniffing the floor as he sniffed her out. he led me to a closet I opened the door as Maria him crashing down into my arms.

she had injuries on her arms and legs. her face covered in bruises. I told Austin to go kill the rest the boys. he followed by order as I flew out of there giving Austin a mind message to run away from them and go back to Makkas cottage .

And he did so. As I flew back to Maria's mom's flat.

..,.......

sorry haven't updated yet but its up enjoy