MCR Is Love MCR Is Life MCR Is The Best Band Ever

So get ready this is going to be a lot of information about the iconic, loveable, and most known emo band of the 2000's. Also I hope you learn something from this book. These are just some facts about MCR I have found over the years of loving the band! Also the rest of the chapters will be pictures mostly Gerard Way but will also include some Bert McCracken from The Used. Man all of these "The" bands like holy samolie there's a lot and there so mastadonly known. Sorry I got distracted anyways here's your facts you want. And don't forget to follow me lostsoul56926!

Before fame Gerard and Mikey Way, Frank Iero, and Ray Toro

The Way Brothers

Gerard Way was born in New Jersey in the year 1977 and his little brother Mikey was born in 1979. Gerard Way's zodiac sign is Aries the ram and born April 9th. Where as his younger brother Mikey was born in September 10th which makes him born a Virgo. According to Gerard his parents weren't interested in music or art like the Way brothers and they got their support and help from their grandmother Helena. Gerard and Mikey loved their grandmother Helena and is suggested that her support later gave Gerard Way the confidence to go to New York State Art School. It is not know how long Way went to the art school but it was most likely for four years which is a bachelor. As kids Gerard Way drew lots of comics which was an interest of his and some of his favorites are Batman and Watchmen. This interest later rose Way to fame in the comic industry after MCR and during it ( more details about his comics will be mentioned later). Musically bands Smashing Pumpkins, The Misfits, and The Smiths we're favorites of Gerard Way and still are to this day and inspired them to make MCR. Mikey also likes Radiohead and Anthrax as well and both brother's also like emo punk band Green Day as well.

Other Members

Frank Iero

Not much is known about the other members childhood but what I know I will share with you. Frank Iero was born in 1980 on Halloween in new Jersey making him the youngest member of MCR. Frank was born with Epstein Barr and Bronchitis which he still has but isn't near as bad. Frank Iero is a mixed 1\4th Polish and 3\4ths Italian which you can tell facially which also may contribute to his short height of only 5'6. Frank's parent's got divorced at a young age and he got to live with his mom Linda with his siblings he said being the only boy encouraged him to be a good manly role model and take ownership. Frank also loves Halloween especially vampires which are a desire of his. Though he didn't make comics like Gerard Way he did enjoy art and helped Gerard draw the album covers. Frank's favorite bands are The Rolling Stones, The Misfits, siouxie and the banshee, Marilyn Manson, and touche amore his favorite band. Frank is a Scorpio since he is born on Halloween.

Ray Toro

Little is known about the lead guitarist of MCR's childhood. Ray Toro was born 1977 July 15th which makes him born under the zodiac sign Cancer the crab. Ray is Portarican and American mixed and was born in the USA or brought to the USA from Porto Rico it is still being debated which one but either way he spent his childhood in New Jersey. Ray is most known for his fluffy afro hair which fans love and is probably very fluffy. Ray also likes art but didn't perform comics. Ray unlike the Way brothers or Iero didn't get into the dark rock of the 70s, 80s, and 90's he however likes AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, and bands similar to the two and probably some of the alt rock that the Way brothers and Iero like as well though. Ray also most likely was taught guitar in highschool or learned on his own. Nothing is known about drummers Matt or Bob's childhood except for that it is suggested that they didn't live in New Jersey until they joined MCR.

It All Started With A Plane

What all started with a plane? MCR! I know your probably thinking how? Well Gerard Way saw the twin towers go down on tv on 9/11 which was what motivated him to make his legendary band MCR. Way decided that he couldn't just dream but make it a reality before it's too late. The fall of the twin towers was the most important thing in America to that point in Way's life other important events were Woodstock 94', the death of Kurt Cobain, and the year 2000. In other words this event meant a lot to him and made him start the band.