Chapter 1: Game on

A/N: Please enjoy this newer verion of Exposing Lie-La Rossi. 🥰 And since the love square has finally and cannonically flipped, this will be more...weird

~~~~~~~~~~~

Alya is tapping her fingers on her desk, waiting for Marinette to arrive to class as she is late...again.

'Where is she..?' Mumbled Alya.

Meanwhile....

'Marinette, be careful!' Said Tikki.

Marinette, who was running full speed, while panting answered between breaths "I AM ALREADY LATE TIKKI!' She yelled as she ran and took a sip of her coffee. It's boxed coffee and a straw, don't worry, it won't spill. 'I NEED TO HURRY UP!'

'Fine, just don't hurt yourself!' Said Tikki.

'I'VE ALREADY LOST MY SELF ESTEEM! A SCRAPED KNEE WILL BE NOTHING!'

'MARINETTE NO-'

Marinette ran into the school, didn't even bother what was in her bag, took what she needes and shoved her bag in her locker before running to the classroom. She opened the door and caught her breath.

Miss Bustier turned to her and sighed. 'Marinette, you're-'

Marinette cut her off. 'Late. I know. I'm sorry.'

Miss Bustier sighed again. 'Go ahead and sit down.'

Marinette nodded and went to her seat. Alya sighed.

'You really need to be early.' Said Alya.

'I know...it's just...Monarch and being the guardian are a pain in the neck.' Said Marinette.

'You smell like coffee. How many have you had at home and on he way here?" Asked Alya.

'Uh....about 10 cups at home and two coffee boxes on the way here.' Answered Marinette.

'Mari, just a little bit more and I gurantee, your blood will turn into espresso.' Chuckled Alya.

'Whatever.' Said Marinette then chuckles at her best friend.

Miss Bustier continued to teach the class before Lila decided to interrupt.

'Excuse me, Miss Bustier?' Said Lila.

Miss Bustier looked up at Lila with a smile. 'Yes Lila?'

'Can I announce something?' Asked Lila.

Marinette fought the urge to roll her eyes.

'Sure Lila, go ahead.' Said Miss Bustier.

"Guys, please don't tell anyone else this. I just went through so much and I just want to let it out.' Said Lila, bringing out a fake sad voice.

Adrien and Marinette sighed. Not this again.

'What is it Lila?' Aksed Rose.

'I'm...I'm Rena Rouge.' Said Lila.

Alya's eyes widened. Is she seriously claiming that she's Rena Rouge NOW? Now that Monarh's ugly a$$ face has the Miraculous? Alya already knew she lied afer Marinette told her that she is Ladybug, but this takes the cake.

Nino tried not to yell. Alya is Rena Rouge not...not that THING. Why would she lie about that? Nino's hands turned into a fist but he just sighed.

Adrien scoffed under his breath. He expected a lie but not one this big. Especially now that he knows who Rena Rouge is. Alya must be fuming, and Nino...well, he's just next to the boy and he can basically hear him cussing under his breath.

Marinette sighed in annoyance. She's soooo sick and tired of everything. Now that Alya has enough reason, she'll want to expose Lila. Especially Nino who is honestly a really good boyfriend to Alya. Great...ANTOHER thing to add to her who knows how long list of things she has to do.

'You're Rena Rouge? Oh my gosh, how are you doing? You know, with Monarch and all?' Asked Mýlene.

'I'm ok sort of. Ladybug isn't! Oh she's completely devastated!' Said Lila ever so dramatically.

Marinette is upset at herself but she isn't completely devastated.

Adrien scoffed under his breath again. Ladybug isn't devastated. Sure, she's trying to regain her self trust and esteem and (denies the fact) that she needs therapy but she isn't devastated.

'Oh gosh...I hope you guys will be ok.' Said Max.

'Yeah. And Alix is struggling so badly now. I really wish I could help her but Monarch has my Miraculous.' Said Lila, still keeping up the sAd gIrL act.

'Oh don't worry Lila... Ladybug always wins in the end!' Said Ivan.

'Although, can you guys keep this a secret? Monarch can't know about this.' Asked Lila.

'Don't worry Lila! We won't put our friend in danger like that.' Said Kim.

'Yeah!' Said Rose.

'Thanks everyone!' Said Lila.

Marinette and Adrien saw how Alya and Nino are acting. They hated this.

After class ended, Marinette talked to Alya.

'How are you feeling?' Asked Marinette.

'Annoyed. I can't believe it.' Said Alya with a scowl.

'This is why I want to expose her. I admit, when I first met her, me assuming that she's faking a disability might have been a correct assumption, but it isn't a good thing because saying that about someone who actually has a disability is disrespectful and a$$h0le activity and I regret that. But her lies started to hurt people.' Said Marinette. 'I tried to let it be...but it got worse.'

'Yeah...' Said Alya.

'Hey girls!' Called Nino, who's with Adrien.

'Hey boys.' Greeted Marinette.

'Lila is getting on my nerves.' Said Adrien.

Everyone looked at him.

'What?' He said.

'Nothing. It's just...I never expected you to say that.' Said Alya.

'Well, Marinette told me that there is nothing wrong with speaking my mind.' Said Adrien, with a slight blush that DJWifi definitely did not miss. However, it looks like Marinette of all people did.

'That's great Adrien. I'm glad your learning to do that.' Said Marinette with a smile.

Nino and Alya tried their best to strain themselves from putting their heads together and making them kiss.

'How about we expose her?' Nino suggested, trying to distract himself from doing so.

Alya was the first to answer. 'Absolutely!'

Then Adrien. 'Yes. Yes I do.'

Then Marinette 'Yeah. I'm tired of her lies... It's time to stop it once and for all.'

'I'll make a group chat for us.' Said Alya.

'Nice.' Said Nino. 'You gonna give us nicknames?'

'Duh.' Said Alya, rolling her eyes.

Marinette and Adrien chuckled.

'How will we do it though?' Asked Adrien.

'We'll think about that in the chat. We can't discuss it out in the open.' Said Nino.

'Hm. I guess.' Said Adrien.

Marinette chuckled as she watched her friends.

'Well Lila, I hope you have plans because we're coming for you. This is a game that can't end in a stalemate(chess term for tie). Well then....Game on.' Thought Marinette.

She then held up her fist. 'You guys ready for this?'

The other three smirked and held up their fists.

'Ready.' Said Alya.

'Let's do this.' They all said in unison.

Welcome to the rewritten version of my story. Hope you like it so far.🥰