Chapter 3: How did you-

A/N: You'll catch a glimpse of an oc of mine and she's very important to the story later on.

~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette slumped into her seat in her room. She had just finished fighting Glaciator again...he got akumatized because apparently there's nO wAy tHrEe pEoPlE cAn dAte aT tHe sAmE tImE. Marinette scoffed at the fact that he's polyphobic, meaning that he's technically homophobic.

(There's actually proof of this, when Adrigaminette wanted ice cream and he refused because he can't give three people ice cream because cOuPlEs oNlY...the main ship is still Adrienette, I just wanted to point it out)

'You're pissed at him aren't you?' Asked Alya.

Marinette dead a🤫 looks at Alya in the eye. 'What the f🤫 do you think?'

Alya nods quickly. 'Yup.'

'What's up with him? Was his love life that bad that he forces other people on relationships?' Said Marinette. 'Who's he to tell people who they should be with or not? It's infuriating!'

'Like the day he refused to give you and Chat Noir ice cream because you two aren't mEaNt tO bE and exposed the fact that you used to like Adrien and that he, though you know, has a thing for your alter ego as if it's any of his business?' Asked Alya. (Season 5 spoiler warning if you haven't seen it.)

'Yeah...I hate that he thinks he's so good at love that he can just dictate others' love lives.' Said Marinette.

'Ditto to that.' Said Aly.

That's when both of their phones buzzed. They checked to see what it was. It was a message from Nino.

I don't belong in this club 😅🎧: We have a problem...Lila told Mr. Damocles that she's Rena Rouge and ( ̄ヘ ̄)ᵁᴹᴹ....

I don't belong in this club 😅🎧: He believes her and NOW THERE'S A RULE THAT WHENEVER LILA IS ABSENT SHE'S EXEMPTED FROM WHATEVER TEST OR EXAM WE HAVE THAT DAY!

I don't belong in this club 😅🎧: I am so pissed right now. (┛ಠДಠ)┛彡┻━┻

Marinette and Alya look at each other in shock.

'UGH!' Marinette yelled while slamming her hands on the table.

Alya sighed. 'Not again...'

Marinette rubbed her forehead in annoyance. 'I hate her so much...'

'Yeah, I know.' Said Alya.

Marinette needs some air. 'Hey Als, I'll be out for a bit.'

'Why?' Asked Alya.

'I need air. Space to breathe after inhaling all this dumb f🤫 sh🤫.' Answered Marinette.

'Uh- ok.' Answered Alya.

Marinette stood up and left. Usually, she'd go to her balcony but right now, she wants to leave her house for a bit.

She went to the Eiffel Tower and sighed. 'Man I'm so pissed.'

'It's alright Marinette...' Said Tikki through her purse.

'It's hard to stay positive right now but I need to because I might get akumatized.' Said Marinette.

Then, a woman around her mid twenties walked past Marinette and dropped her wallet. Marinette picked it up and chased after the woman. 'Excuse me miss wait!'

The woman turned back to look at her. 'Yes?'

'You dropped this.' Said Marinette as she showed the woman her wallet.