Darling..

In the mid of June, people were enjoying cold weather at the seashore. Sky was all grey black fulled with water droplets which might start falling anytime....

Everyone was busy enjoying their weekend with family and friends. A lady wearing black shirt with pair of blue shorts to the knee length and white shoes. Her hair tied in bun wearing black goggle. She was enjoying sunset view with her colleagues with a bottle of beer in her hand while relaxing on her camp beach chair. Goa is considered to be city of chill and fun. So everyone was in different chilling mood on the beach.

Meanwhile A group of few girls and boys wearing same white oversized shirts and black shorts as if a dancing group arrived at the place. They placed the speaker in the middle of sand on beach and soon took their positions.

"Ready?!!"

One tall lady wearing bluish frame with her hairs tied up in high ponytail shouted after everyone took their position.

Soon she played the music after everyone agreed and putting her phone on the speaker, She joined back her group.

Hey Darling!

Two guys picked up the lady who joined them after she played music on their shoulder while the lady raised her hand in the air lip syncing the lyrics.

Aankhon se aankhein chaar karne do
Darling aankhon se aankhein chaar karne do

Those guys spin her around in same position while the lady was waving her hands in the air mimicking the lyrics.

With the first lyrics and their first move, someone's eyes were glued on the dancing latter already. She raised her back from her chair on the beach while removing her goggles to see the latter perfectly with her bare eyes. She couldn't move or speak the moment she saw the other one...

Darling aankhon se aankhein chaar karne do
Roko na, roko na mujhko pyaar karne do
Darling aankhon se aankhein chaar karne do
Roko na, roko na mujhko pyaar karne do

The group was enjoying their dance moving in circles while mimicking the lyrics with the lead dancer dancing in the middle. Showing her perfectly toned abs through her oversized shirt while raising her hands in the air through out her dancing.

The lady in black was watching every single move of the other one without a single blink. She didn't realized when she got up from her chair now walking towards the dancing group to see the other lady more closely. Her colleagues were confused at where the latter is going but soon they joined her too.

Beqaif hai bahara, bechain jaane yaara

Bulbulon ko abhi intezar karne do

The lead dancer moved her body in circle while lip syncing the ongoing lyrics and her eyes fell upon the woman whose eyes were piercing through her already.

Darling aankhon se aankhein chaar karne do
Roko na, roko na mujhko pyaar karne do

The lead dancer removed her glasses syncing with the lyrics and looked at the latter through her dance.

Darling, sorry tujhe Sunday ke din zehmat huyi
Darling, milna tera fazal-e-khuda, rehmat huyi
Darling, sorry tujhe aate huye, zehmat huyi

Darling, sorry tujhe Sunday ke din zehmat huyi
Darling, milna tera fazal-e-khuda, rehmat huyi
Rehmat huyi!