Asar yai kaisa...

Very normal day at MPT...

KS was working on some files on her place while others were busy with their daily stuff.

"Karishma Singh... Hame jara pichle cases ki details dijiye..."

HM said while coming out of her cabin. But got no response so she looked towards the latter about what's the matter. KS had her earphones on to which she was so emerged in herself enjoying to music swaying her body while doing her work, She didn't notice the other one standing in front of her table.

HM just stood there for a while admiring the cuteness in front of her as it was very rare scenario. Suddenly her eyes lightened up as if she thought of something troublesome.

"Karishma Singh aap janti hai aap kitni khadoos hai..."

HM smiled between her teeth while slowly walking towards the latter who is totally lost in music.

"Bahar aapko sab bhari hue bandook kehte hai pata hai.."

HM stood beside KS and slowly bent down to her level.

"Par sirf ham jante hai.. Jiss bhaukal ki devi ko yaha sab jante hai wo darsal mai kitni cute haii.."

HM whispered while removing one side of KS's earphones. KS's eyes widened with the sudden proximity with the latter as she looked towards HM abruptly with her stunned eyes.

HM took advantage of the opportunity pressing her lips with KS's softly closing her eyes. KS just stood there shockingly trying to compose herself from what had just happened.

"Files?" , HM parted away from the latter.

"Huh??"

KS opened her eyes sounding too affectionate at the moment even if she was trying hard to control herself.

"Ji pichle case ki files..?"

HM still had the mischievous smile on her face.

"Ji... Ji maddamsir .. Yai lijiye.."

KS stuttered while giving the files to which HM took the files and went back to her cabin celebrating her victory for winning in flirting competition they had started unknowingly.

"Ama bhagg firse hamara churan bana gayii.. inka kuch karna padeega.."

KS babbled to herself and got busy with her work again.

Later in the very normal evening...

It was KS and CC's night duty for today along with the SHO. PS went home after saying goodbye to her daughter and later SS too left towards her dorm.

HM was busy with her work in her cabin meanwhile CC was completing some file work lazily. KS thought of doing some exercise in meanwhile as she had no other work to do before going to field duty.

She walked towards gym and changed her clothes into workout outfit which was black gym pant and blue sports bra with her hair tied in bun.

"Chalo aaj ka kam toh khtm hua ab KS ke sath field duty pai jana hai usse pehele thoda workout kar lete hai toh aalas nahi aayega.."

HM said to herself while arranging her files in order. She then went towards gym after changing into her gym black shorts and white shirt but wasn't really able to move further from entrance of gym.