सीलसीले...

KS came outside of her senior's cabin thinking about was it her fault that the latter she hooked up with will be her senior the next day.

"Karishma beta?"

PS called her daughter who wasn't really listening off course.

PS then shook the latter by her shoulder which got KS back in reality.

"Ka hua pushpa ji? Aur beta ka hai? Senior hai yaha ham aapki.."

KS bursted out annoyingly not knowing this is her mother not HM with whom she is currently mad at.

"Areh sorry amma wo ham kisi aur khayal mai the... maf kar dijiye hame.."

PS got relaxed after her daughter apologized and said why she came to her table...

"Ji aapko nahi lagata hamne maddam sir ko kahi dekha hai?"

KS's eyes widened with the question as she gulped down in fear or rather say awkwardness.

"Ji.. wo amma ...Ka aap bhi kaha dekha hai kahi bhi nahi dekha hai hamne unko...aapko abhas ho raha hoga aap thodi der aram kar lijiye.."

KS stammered in front of her mother. PS was just confused at the latter's behavior on such simple question. But she knew if she will argue further, it won't be good for herself. So she left KS in her overthinking state for now.

After a while...

"Areh hamari koi madat kare ... Ham bohot pareshan hai.."

Some random girl came inside station shouting for help. Soon PS came towards her table and asked the girl what's the matter...

"Ji hamara nam sunita hai.. Hamari rekdi hai yaha agli gali ke market mai.. Ham jab subh hamari rekdi shuru karne ja rahe the to dekha hamari rekdi hi gayab hai.. wo chori ho gayii hai.."

Sunita started crying as soon as see finished her sentence. PS made her calm down and asked her for the details of her rekdi and then told her to go home for now. And she will inform the latter about further investigation later.

PS then entered with a file in HM's cabin and explained her the first case they have with their SHO by their side.

"Ji aap jaha rekdi chori hue hai waha jaiye aur pata lagaiye ki kisi pai koi shak kar skte hai ya phir koi bhi asi bat jo hamare investigation mai kam aa sakti hai.. aur sathme SS aur CC ko bhi le jaiyega.."

HM gave her orders and after PS left with salute she got busy in her file work.

In the evening...

All three constables were out for investigation of new case. KS who slept for while overthinking on her chair woke up with sudden silence. As she knows MPT can never be MPT without some flirting conversations between SS and CC and her fight with her mother over anything. So this sudden silence was new to her. She got up from her chair and tried to find out any sign of her colleagues but no one was in the main hall. So she decided to check the gym area.

"Cheete.. santoo areh pushpa ji?? Ama kaha gaye sab ke sa....uffff.."

KS stopped what she was saying as she entered inside the gym. Her eyes widened she didn't know what to say or do.. HM was standing in front of her wearing only her inner clothes showing her perfectly toned curves which was enough to make KS go speechless at the moment.

"Like what you see?"

HM said keeping her eyes glued to the latter and didn't try to hide herself or something.