Episode 6

Y/n POV

Me and Sangyeon have been waiting in this abandoned house for more than half an hour now but, there is still no Bae Jinyoung in sight.

"*Groans* when will he came?" I ask to Sangyeon Impatiently.

"Just wait for a few more minutes." He replied coldly.

I groan in annoyance and face him, then ask. "What if they ambush us?"

"They won't." He replied.

"You said we don't know them, we both don't know who are we trading this guns with what if w---" I got cut off by a loud gunshot.

I duck and so does Sangyeon, I then look back and look over to the rooftop and saw a man there holding a gun, I was busy figuring out who it was when that guy fired again and it hit me in my lower abdomen.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath then look over to Sangyeon who keeps on firing to the guy there.

I made my way back to the car and open the door then went inside to find any gun to use so that I could be helpful, I then found a hand gun and load it then starts firing too.

I hit the man in his arm that made him let go of the sniper he was holding, then Sangyeon and I enter the car and he starts driving, I pull his jacket even more closer to me so that he won't notice my shot.

I keep hissing under my breath on our way back to the Mansion, I also notice how Sangyeon would often look at me with a confusion written all over his face.

Once he park the car in the garage, I walk out before him and went straight inside the house only to be stopped by Juyeon who had a questioning face.

"Ask Sangyeon." I said to him.

I then quickly walk back upstairs and to my bedroom, I close the door behind me and went inside my walk in closet that is also near my bathroom, I went inside the bathroom and look for any first aid kit.

After 5 minutes of looking through the cupboards, I finally found it, I took out a scalpel there and pull out the ammo remover there, I bit the jackets sleeves to prevent myself from screaming in pain, slowly I put the remover in the shot and when I felt it hold onto the ammo I slowly pull it out but scream in pain.

I am already a crying mess but then manage to remove the ammo from my body, I wash the lesion with warm water and dry it with a dry cloth, I then took a quick shower and wash the clothes I have used that has blood on it then change into this:

After changing, I went out of the bathroom and took out some bandages to cover the lesion I put the bandage around my lower abdomen and once I finish putting it around, I heavy a long sigh and pull the dress down.

I then walked downstairs and pretend like nothing happened, I walk to the dining area and have been hugged by Soyoung eonnie I groan in pain as she accidentally hit my injured abdomen.