Episode 8

Y/n POV

I woke up really early today and did my morning routine and quickly change into this:

After changing, I went out of my bedroom and saw Hyunjae who just woke up already dressed up

I nod my head at him and walk pass him, as I walk downstairs I bump into changmin who I didn't pay attention into and went inside the kitchen.

I then sat down between Baekhyun oppa and Soyoung eonnie.

"I've got your text message." I whispered to Baekhyun oppa.

"That person needs to be dead within 24 hours." He replied.

"This 24 hours?" I ask to him.

"Yes. This 24 hours." He replied.

"What will happen in this 24 hours?" A familiar voice ask from behind me.

"Nothing, Juyeon." I replied.

"Oh, are we having a little secret here, huh?" He sarcastically ask to me.

"There is no secrets going on in here, Lee Juyeon." Baekhyun oppa replied.

Juyeon then scoff to us and walk pass me, Soyoung eonnie and Baekhyun oppa, I roll my eyes when Juyeon finally walks away from our sight.

"So, who will kill this man?" I ask to them.

"Y'know I can't hold a gun and kill a person directly without liquor running through my blood." I added.

"That's why your gonna need Hwall for this." As Soyoung eonnie said that, Hwall came out of no where and walks up to us.

"Hwall, y/n agreed to the both of you's mission. All I ask is for the two of you to make this mission clear with no traces of us doing it." Soyoung eonnie added.

"You agreed?" Hwall ask to me worriedly.

"She'll pay me half a billion with every mission I agreed on." I replied.

"God y/n, is money a god to you?" Hwall ask.

"No. But I need it to help my dying mother in the hospital who actually haven't waken up from her come for 4 fucking years, Heo Hyunjun." I replied.

"I'm sorry." Hwall said to me.

I shake my head and wipe my tears and smile at him then said, "No. I'm sorry."

"Well you both forgive each other already we gotta get this straightened." Baekhyun oppa said.

Then Hwall and I hug each other and whisper of sorry's could be heard from the two of us.

When we let go from each other we followed Soyoung eonnie and baekhyun oppa to their office.

Once we enter inside, Hwall oppa locked the door behind him and soyoung eonnie sat on her swivel chair.

Juyeon POV

I walk to Sangyeon hyung's office and knock three times, after I heard him say come in, I enter the room and close it behind me.

I walk up to his desk and sat down on the chair beside it, he then pass me an envelope where Veri Very's information is.

"What do they need from us Hyung?" I ask to him.

"Alliance. Corporate alliance." He replied.

"This should be Jacob hyung's mission then, not mine." I said.

"Yes I know, but, Jacob isn't really feeling well these past few days... I told him to get some rest and be back when he is ready." He replied.

"I wonder if what's going on to him?" I mumbled to myself.

"So, anyways... You'll be doing this mission with the guidance of Younghoon." He added.

"Noted Hyung." I replied.

"Don't disappoint me." He said.

I just nod my head in understanding and walks out of the room with the envelope in my hand, after I close the door of Sangyeon hyung's office, I saw Hwall and Y/n coming out of Soyoung noona's office, I just shrugged it off and walks to Younghoon hyung's bedroom.

A/n: Hehe, the last time I have updated this is July 14, 2022 and I haven't been able to come and see it... I just check this one out yesterday and decided to publish this chapter already although I'm having a writer's block still... Hope you like this.