Prologue

"Boo" ,my brother Michael screamed, "get up and get ready for school" he said. "ok you don't have to scream" I screamed back. I slowly but surely got out of bed and decided to get ready since I took a shower last night. I put on black, ripped short shorts and a black all time low crop top with white lettering and my black vans with my hair down.

My bad I forgot to introduce myself. I am Lily Clifford and yes I am Michael Clifford's sister. My brother calls me boo and both of my best mate calls me bae. I look a lot like Michael well besides my hair color. We both dyed our hair but mine is half purple and half blue. I am 5'5" but I'm still a few inches shorter than Michael. I like All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, Imagine Dragons, Green Day, Panic! At The Disco, and of course 5 Seconds Of Summer. My favorite color is black. I have a belly button piercing and a tattoo of a skull with "punk" in one eye and "rock" in the other.

I went downstairs and ate the bacon,eggs,and pancakes my mom made for us. After we finished eating, we got into Michael's black mustang and headed to school. I would have drove my car but I was still sleepy. When we got to school I found my best mate Alyssa and we headed to our lockers.