Chapter 3

Michael's POV

We pulled up in the driveway and the girls looked really nervous. I don't know why there nervous because the guys will love them. We all got out of the car and started walking to the porch besides Lily.

Calum's POV

Once we pulled up I looked at the girls who seemed really nervous for some reason. We all got out of the car and started walking to the porch besides Lily. I walked back to the car to see what was wrong with her.

"Lily what's wrong are you ok" I asked. "Umm I got a little dizzy when I started walking" she replied. "Ok I'll carry you in the house" I told her and she replied by mumbling an ok. I picked her up bridle style and carried her to the porch. Michael and Alyssa were waiting on us on the porch.

"Is she okay" Michael asked me. "Yea she said she felt a little dizzy while walking so I just decided to carry her" I replied. "Ok well when we go in just go to the basement" he told me. "Alright" I said.

Lily's POV

He picked me up bridle style and carried me to the porch where my brother and Alyssa were waiting. They started talking about why Calum was carrying me. Then Mikey asked us if we were ready to go in and we all replied with yes. Mikey walked in the front door and told us they were already in the basement. We walked down some stairs and through the door and in the basement where two boys were. The one sitting on the drums was really cute but the one with the guitar was really hot and stood out to me more.

"Hey guys" Mikey and Calum, while holding me, said. "Hey" the two boys said. "Ooooo Calum got himself a hot girlfriend" the one with the guitar said. "Mikey got himself one too" the drummer, I guess, said. "They are not our girlfriends" Calum said. "The one Calum's holding is my sister Lily and the one beside me is her best mate Alyssa" Mikey told them. Calum scoffed while I giggled. "Correction I'm her first best mate" Calum told them."Now I still don't understand why your holding her" the one with the guitar asked. "Because she doesn't feel good" Calum said. "I feel a lot better now" I said.

Luke's POV

Her voice is like an angel. She is also hot like really beautiful. I want to talk to her alone and get to know her better. I can't believe that Mikey has a sister but they do look alike. It's cool how her hair is dyed it's really pretty. I hope she actually feels better. I don't like how Calum is holding her but they are best mates so I can't say anything. I should stop staring at her.

Lily's POV

I hopped out of Calum's arms and stood beside him. "Hello boys my name is Lily Clifford nice to meet you" I said. "Hello Lily my name is Luke Hemmings" the boy now that I know as Luke said. OMG Luke's voice can make you melt. "And I'm Ashton Irwin" the other one known as Ashton said.

Alyssa's POV

"Well I'm Alyssa hello to you Ashton and Luke" I said to the two teens who were both hot. Luke kept looking at Lily so I made a mental note to try to set them up. I think they would make adorable children and I know I'm thinking to far ahead but they really should date. OMG Lily and I have a lot of gossiping to do about when we get back to her house. I might tell her who I have a crush on later also. I will tell you it is..........you will find out later.

Lily's POV

Luke kept looking at me and I know yall are probably like how did you know that if you weren't looking well newsflash I was looking also. I mean who wouldn't he's extremely attractive. I looked at Alyssa and she gave me the 'we need to talk later' look and I gave the 'you saw that' look and she gave back a 'yes' look. When we looked away we saw the boys giving us weird looks except for Calum because we do the same with him sometimes too. I coughed to get them to stop looking.

"Are yall going to start band practice or not" I asked. They all replied with a 'yes' or 'ohh yea' and started getting their instruments. Well this is going to be a long practice.

AN:Hello long time no see my readers. I know it's short I'm sorry I was kinda stuck.

Questions: How are you? What do you think of this chapter or my book in general? Any ideas? Who's your favorite 5sos boy? How's your day been?

Have a great day my beautiful readers.

-Joker's Girl💚