Chapter 4

Lilly's POV

They started setting up and getting ready to play. When they had their instruments ready they all huddled up and started whispering. I looked at Alyssa and she looked at me from where we were sitting on the couches. She gave me the look that said 'what's going on' and I gave a look that said 'I don't know but hopefully we will find out soon' she just gave me an 'okay' look.

"We are going to play one of the songs we wrote called Try Hard" Calum said

<<<<<After the song>>>>>

"Omg that was amazing" Alyssa said. "Yea it really was and your voices were awesome" I said, while looking at Luke. All of the guys said 'thanks' and Luke smiled at me. I blushed a little and Mikey coughed to get our attention. "How about we record a new video for YouTube" He said. All of the boys nodded in agreement.

<<<<<After the recording>>>>>

"Well who wants to edit this" Mikey asked. None of them volunteered so they decided to do dock, paper, scissors. Luke ended up having to do the editing, but he was gonna do it later. "So what do we do now" Ashton asked. "We could go laser tagging" Alyssa suggested. "Yea but Lily's sick" Calum replied. "Oh no yall can go I don't even feel like playing laser tag right now" I said. I really didn't want to play so I figured they would just go without me. " Me neither. So I could take care of her" Luke said. When I heard him say that I almost died. Me and him alone together OMG!!!!!!!!

;)

Name the dots if you want :)

AN: Hello my Baby Loves. How are you? I know it's been awhile and this is just a filler. I have writers block and I don't know what to write. IM STUCK!!!!!! If you have any ideas feel free to help me!!!!!!!

Questions: What's everyone up to? SGFG is AMAZING!!!!! Am I right??
What's your fav song off of the new album??

Hope your having/had a great day!!!

- Joker's Girl💚