Brotherly Love

Sometimes life just doesn't go how you picture it in you head. People can create scenarios of exactly how they would react in a certain event. I still do that to this day.

When I sat in the corner of that dirt room, nothing went the way I wanted. My dreams created a battle in my head. At the same time I felt dead. I hadn't taken a shower in who knows how long at this point! My entire body reeked. Scars and bruises covered my legs.

The morning patrol left to go check the area. Hope still wafted through the air. Everyday, I woke up thinking this would be the day we find Leo, but it never was.

When the patrol, consisting of Annabeth, Percy, and Piper, came back, I noticed four people instead of three. Everything inside me screamed Leo! However, the kid standing there didn't look like him.

As he walked through the room, I watched him limp unto the room. His left leg gave out a little after every step. Tied around his left leg, a previously white cloth was soaked in blood. Black hair swooshed over his deep blue eyes.

Through all this, something through me off. He looked familiar; he looked too much like me. He had a slightly crooked nose, just like mine. His thin lips looked blue from being in the cold night. The boy's eyebrows reminded me of my own too.

"Who are you people?" He asked in confusion.

"We could ask the same for you buster," Percy retorted.

The boy shook his head and muttered, "I was told to come here by a girl. I had been out in the cold. She came up to me and told me to follow her. She was a demigod, like me. I assume, since she told me to come to you, that you are too."

"You're a demigod? What did the girl who brought you here look like?" I questioned with a sudden interest.

"She had red hair," He answered, "Her eyes look green, but it was hrd to tell. She also had freckles on her face. That girl was wearing a flannel top with a jacket and long jeans."

"Isabella," I muttered, "What's your name."

"I am Alex. My father is Aeolus," He responded, "Now will you kindly tell me who you guys are?"

"I'm Percy," Percy introduced himself, "This is Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, and Raini."

I stood in the moment. Battles and worries erased from my mind. Aeolus. Aeolus is his father. He lied. He didn't just love my mother. I guess I should have expected this with a god. What a fool I was.

"So, brother," I spat, "Guess you'll be spending time with me."

"So dad lied to me. He told me that it was just me and my mom," I could see tears in his eyes as he realized the same thing I did.

"Well, don't be surprised if that handsome, black hair starts to turn platinum blond," I warned.

"What?!"

"I used to be a brunette," I somewhat laughed.

Percy coughed, "Well, while you guys get to know each other, we are going to get some rest."

I looked back to Alex. Everyone went to their makeshift beds, but Alex and I sat and whispered to one another. We talked about everything in the realm of possiblitly. I explained the demigod world abound what was happening.

In return, Alex told me about his family. His mother met Aeolus at a young age. We had no other siblings as far as we new, but I wasn't sure of anything now. All I was sure of was that we had one more person to fight the next battle.

I am ashamed of myself! That was was a kind of crappy chapter, and I haven't updated in over a month. What is wrong with me?!?!?!

It is official summer for me!!! Which means, more updates! I'm going on a road trip soon, so I should have a lot of time to write in the car.

Thank your for sticking with me through this story! I can't believe we are almost done! The next chapter should be a battle scene! There will be an epilogue!

See you guys soon!