Chapter 4

"I'm just so worried about her. This is this skinniest I've ever seen her. She barely ever eats...I don't want anything to happen to her." His voice cracked as I realized that he is on the verge of crying.

I closed my eyes, covering my mouth with my hand. I held back tears as I heard him talk about me as if I wasn't listening to him.

I tried to sit up but a sharp pain went up my body. I let out a shriek, my eyes going to my arm where a needle was inside my skin.

I stared at my arm wondering what the fuck happened.

"Hi Hun, could you tell me what your name is?"

"Where the hell am I?"

"At the hospital."

"Julia."

My head snapped towards the door.

"Jason."

He stood there frowning at me, but seeming a bit relieved.

"What the hell are you waiting for? Get over here."

He looked towards the nurse, as if asking for her approval. She nodded her head.

My brother made his way towards me being even more cautious than usual. He lowered himself onto the bed slowly, staying far away from me as possible.

I stared at him with a cold look. His head tilted downwards, we stayed quiet for a few minutes until Jay looked up at me with tears streaming down his face. "You want to know how worried I was Julia? I pick you up you and were drunk kinda of high and had taken a shit ton of pills! I almost fucking lost you. Want to know how many days it has been since I brought you into the hospital that night?"

I started picking at my nails, refusing to talk or even look at my older brother, who was shaking violently.

His hand gripped my chin, forcing it upwards. I looked into his eyes, biting back tears. "It's been almost two days now Jules, I was so scared that I was going to lose you."

I stared at him, still not saying anything. He seemed to be getting tired with me, his hand dropped from my chin, running it through his own messy hair. "I'll be back later." He said as the nurse came back into the room with a clipboard.

"Sir, I'm going to have you leave the room now. You can come back later."

"How long will it be?"

"I would say one to two hours at the most. "

"Okay thanks. Jules, I'm going go out do some things and i'll be back later." He didn't even wait for me to respond as he sped out of the room.

The nurse closed the bulky door behind her. She walked closer pulling up a chair with her.

"So how are you doing today Julia?" She asked with her wide blue eyes, studying my every movement.

"Peachy." I answered vaguely

"I was looking at your chart for why you were brought in a few nights ago. Was that a suicidal attempt dear?"

I stared at her, narrowing my eyes. I went to cross my arms but a pain went up my arm. I took a deep breath, " You really think I took a fuck ton of pills to not kill myself? What type of fucked up reasoning is that now?

"So you were trying to kill yourself, I take?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? Yes I was trying to kill myself, now will you leave the room so i can strangle myself to death."

"Since you have made much such a threat to yourself, I am bound by hospital rules that I will not be allowed to leave you alone."

"Fuck you and your fucking rules, let me leave."

I start wriggling around as I start unclipping myself the devices that i was hooked up too. The nurse pressed some sort of pager that sent a loud from it.

The nurse grabbed my wrists, forcing them down restraining me. More nurses ran into the room, struggling to keep me down while I struggled under their wandering hands.

One of the male nurses grabbed my shoulder quite forcefully sending me back into my own dark thoughts.

I stared down at my father, thinking he was asleep I bent forwards looking at his face. How could a father hurt his own daughter? What did I do that made him dislike me so much that he does this?

My father's eyes went wide open, I didn't have enough time to react and move back. His large hand gripped my shoulder pushing me down to the ground. I bumped my head against the dresser.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Julia? You do not have permission to look at me when I have not given you the permission to look at me."

He forcefully grabs my head and forcefully pushes it back down. A sharp pain spreads throughout the back of my head, making my eyes water.

" I wasn't going to do anything, I was just looking at you." I whimpered as he gripped my hair even tighter.

"What did I just say to you? You are not allowed to fucking look at me."

He picked me up by the waist, throwing me over his shoulder. I continued crying silently as he walked. He basically dropped me onto the ground. I looked around noticing that I was in the backyard. He turned and walked back into the house.

I stared at his back until I wasn't able to tell it apart from the dark. I sat there trying to wrap my mind around what had just happened.

I literally had just watched my father in his sleep, and ended up getting a nasty bump on my head, and getting thrown outside and probably locked out too.

I just sat there, not knowing how long it had been. I looked up at the stars, wondering how long I would have to live through this pain.

"She's going to need to be sedated!" Someone yelled out, I spun my head around, trying to place a few faces at least. I started bawling, grabbing onto the bed sheets pulling them closer to myself. I started to move from side to side, trying to calm my not so calm mind.

I looked towards the nurse, that caused all of these nurses to come in here. She held a huge needle, which I assumed that was going to be stabbed into me.

I quickly sobered up, I don't need a needle to make sure that I will be okay. I'm perfectly fine, I've handled this basically my whole life. I don't need a fucking needle to calm me down.

I felt my body relax as the room started to get fuzzy as my eyes started to close.

"She's going to have to go be moved upstairs ASAP. There's no question about it." 

I tried to force myself to stay awake but all that I could feel was my body slowly giving up to stay awake.

The last thing that I saw before my eyes closed was someone standing in the corner covered by flames.

"Help her..." I mumbled as my eyes closed against their will.  

***

I'm sorry for such a late update, lots of things have been super hetic also sorry for it being so short!

Enjoy :)

Stay awesome