Papa birla - akshu conversation ( 2 )

So sorry for the delay and not updating the abhira story as per the schedule .

Target - 150 +
Comments - 50 + ( excluded mine )

_______________________________________

The scene start from akshu remember her parents and harshwardhan feel bad for akshu that she lost her parents at very small age .  Suddenly harsh 's phone rang and he excused himself and go aside to attend the call . Akshu saw toward sky and start talk to kartik as she miss kartik more than naira because she is more close to kartik as she never get a chance to spend time with her mother and she spend most of her childhood with her parents.

Akshu ( looking at sky ) - I love you papa and I miss you too . Mumma aab aap jalkukdi maat banana I miss you too but papa ko thoda zayada kar rahi hu because I am his princess . I really miss you papa . Aaj meri shaadi paaki hogayi hai . I wish aap hote mere saath mumma papa . Mujhe itna akela feel nahi hota .  Maybe mujhe itna time nahi lagta aapni feelings confess karne main . I miss you papa and this song is for you papa from your little princess . ( she get little emotional when she said this )

Chanda ne poocha taaron se
Taaron ne poocha hazaaron se
Sab se pyara kaun hai
Papa mere papa
Papa mere papa
Papa mere

Papa mere papa
Papa mere papa
Chanda ne poocha taaron se
Taaron ne poocha hazaaron se
Chanda ne poocha taaron se
Taaron ne poocha hazaaron se
Sab se pyara kaun hai
Papa mere papa
O, Papa tere papa

Meethi meethi baaton se woh
Sab ko hansata hai
Ho, Pyaari adaaon se woh
Dil behlaata hai
O...  Duniya mein aate jaate
Woh pyaar lutaata hai
Saagar ne poocha naiya se
Naiya ne poocha khiwaiya se
Sab se pyara kaun hai
Papa mere papa
Papa tere papa

Chanda ne poocha taaron se
Taaron ne poocha hazaaron se
Sab se pyara kaun hai
Papa tere papa
Papa tere papa

Akshu - I miss you papa I wish aap aaj yaha hote infact aap dono yaha hote toh sirat maa shayad hamri life main nahi aati aur naa hi aarohi bhi , mujhe akele bhi nahi rehana padta hostel main papa . Panick attack ke saath bhi nahi jeena padta aur aapna pyar bhi sacrifice nahin karna padta aur naa hi aarohi mujhe sirat maa ki death ke liye blame karti .

Akshu pour down her heart in front of  her parents and crying her heart out . Harsh who heard all this feel bad to heard all her suffering from her childhood . He always thought that akshu is a useless , chidhish and immature girl and doesn 't fit in his family but maybe he is wrong she is the most mature , sensible girl and strongest girl ever he has seen in his whole life . He can't believe she is the same girl who laugh , sing and dance everywhere , hide so much pain inside her heart .

If Abhimaniyu was at her place may be he can't tolerate all this with smile . She is water and Abhimaniyu is fire and water only clam down the fire . She is like a water she tolerate so much in her life still she is calm and composed .  Now he make sure that his calm nature will handle his son well and they are made for each other .

Harsh went toward akshu and lightly crassed his head with warm smile . Akshu immediately wipe his tears and get conscious.

Harsh - don't worry tumhe mere saamne aapne aansu chupane ki koyi zaroorat nahi hai . You can cry. You are the most strongest girl  akshu . Ro sakti ho tum akshu beta mere saamne . Yeh soch lo ki tum tumhare papa ke saamne ho .