Tilak fiasco ( 1 )

Hii guys I am back this is a os not a SS . This os is based on tilak confusion but in my style . I hope you like it .

Target - 40 + comments
Votes - jo aap sab pyar se de

_____________________________________

The scene start with abhimaniyu said he loves akshara not aarohi . Everyone was shocked to the core . Aarohi was in tears akshu was happy to heard that but she felt bad for her so called sister .

Abhimaniyu - main tumse nahi tumse pyar karta hu akshara .

Akshu heart beat fast heard that . One side her heart was dancing that his Abhi love her on the other side she felt bad for her sister .

Abhimaniyu - akshara main tumse pyar karta hu tumse shaadi karna chahata hu .

Akshu was standing silent with teary eyed . Aarohi fume in anger . Her eyes was red like a chudail or Dian .

He move toward akshu and Said - I love you akshu

Butterfly was dance on her stomach but she didn't utter a single word thought about her sister . Abhimaniyu kept asked akshu to speak something . Harsh . Family start fighting with each other . Then kairav came in between .

Kairav - ab bahaut hogaya tum akshu  se kuch nahi puchoge aur naa hi kuch bologe .

Abhimaniyu - main jo kehana chahata tha woh keh diya that I love akshu . Ab woh yahi baat sabke saamne ( cut off  by kairav )

Kairav - mujhe nahi pata yeh aarohi wali kya misunderstanding huyi hai kisko kya laga . Aap sab aapas main lade jaa rahe ho kisi ne akshu se pucha what she want  . ( He turned toward akshu ) - akshu baccha I don't know yeh kya confusion huaa hai birlas aur hamre yaha kya confusion huaa hai but for me you matter the most .

Manish - usse kya puch rahe ho yeh  ladka hi kharab hai .

Kairav ( calmly yet sternly ) - bade papa please . Akshu meri jaan hai mere liye bahaut important hai aur uska opinion bhi.

Abhimaniyu saw hopefully toward akshu and hope that she also said she loved her .

Abhimaniyu - please kuch kaho akshu .

Manish - woh kya kahegi tumhari neeyat main hi khot hai Dr Abhimanyu

Akhilesh - hamri ghar ki dono bacchiyon ke saath galat Kiya hai tumne .

Akshu looked down and saw toward aarohi . She remember how aaru was happy with this alliance . She has a teary eyed and no one noticed it except abhi and kairav .

Kairav ( shout) - shaant ho jaiye aap sab stop pressurising her . Main baat kar raha hu aapni behan se please .

He cupped akshu face and saw loving yet protectively toward her .

Kairav - I know akshu baccha tu abhi bahaut daari huyi hai . Aisi situations tujhse handle nahi hoti . Mujhe yeh bhi pata hai tere maan main kya hai aur yeh bhi pata tu chup kyu hai ( Akshu saw toward kairav with teary eyed ) akshu bata tere dil main kya hai I know you and your answer phir bhi puch raha hu Do you love Abhimaniyu akshu ??

Akshu was mum didn't utter a word . Abhimaniyu saw hopefully toward akshu and aarohi saw angrily rest of the family pray that everything get fine .

Abhimaniyu - please tell everyone tumhare dil main kya hai ( akshu saw toward abhi for nano second then lower down his gaze ) please . Please kuch bolo

Kairav - baccha bolo tumhe kisi ke baare main sochne ki zaroorat nahi ( he look toward aarohi ) speak up akshu. Remember it koyi ho naa ho I am always there for you baccha . Agar tu haa kahegi sabse ladke teri shaadi abhi se karwayunga aur agar naa toh khud isse dhaake maaruga yaha se . Jisme Teri khushi hai wahi hoga par . Papa ne kaha tha ki unki princess ki ko wahi milega jisme uski khushi hai aaj tera bhai keh raha hai uski behan ko wahi milega jo woh chahti hai . Speak up akshu . Just speak. Do you love Abhimaniyu or not akshu .

Akshu closed her eyes and start remembering her moment with abhi and aarohi . Aarohi only give her pain meanwhile abhi give her peace calmness . She felt after her father someone also love her . She felt and saw a pure love in abhi eyes . Just then voice came from heart " haa bol de pagli abhi loves you and you love him you are made for each other . Her mind said think about her sister . In the war of mind and heart akshu pissed off and open his eyes and first person he saw was abhimaniyu who waiting for her answer .

Kairav - speak akshu

Abhimaniyu - Akshara please say something. Main last time keh raha hu sabko sach batao . I love you and you love me

She was still mum and now abhimaniyu get tired and decide to leave from there . Abhimaniyu apologies all and aarohi for the confusion .

Abhimaniyu - I love you akshu and will love you till my last breathe .

And after said this he leave. Akshu 's heart said to stop him but her mind said to let him go he hurt her sister aaru . As much as he proceed toward gate and move away from her . Her heart beat start moving fast and all the time they spend together came in front of her eyes . He drop the bracelet of akshu on the floor . Akshu was broken to saw this . Her mind and heart both want to stop abhimanyu but then aarohi angry face came in front of her eyes . As abhi go away from her her heart cry for her .

Akshu kneeled down and start crying aarohi was about to go toward akshu to taunt hee but kairav sternly refuse her and all went from there. 

Kairav pov

Akshu pyar Karti hai Abhimanyu bahaut yeh uski aankhon main dekh sakta hu main agar woh nahi karti hoti usse pyar toh woh ussi waqt maana kar deti aur mujhe yeh bhi pata hai ki woh aaru ke liye shayad aapna pyar bhi sacrifice kar degi aur main aapni behan ke saath yeh injustice nahi hone dunga . Ek insaan hai jo akshu ko samjha sakta hai and mujhe unhe yaha call karke bulana hoga .

Pov end

Kairav take a phone and message someone to come urgently as akshu need him / her . After that she went toward his sister and start consoling her .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys this was the chapter I hope you like it. Keep guessing guys who is the person to whom kairav message will it become cupid between abhira or a barrier .

Precap - will go according to flow

Do vote and inline comments too