Neil adoption track ( 7 )

Guys my exams around the corner . It will be from 11th of July . So I decide to complete this SS before my exams so please complete the target soon including comments target so that I can give update daily . I hope you will co-operate.

Target - 140 + votes

40 + comments

______________________________________

NEXT MORNING

AT GOENKA VILLA

Aarohi is seen in her room fume in anger and throw the things of her room here and there . She take out her frustration on the innocent things . She take akshu's  photo and tear it in anger .

Arohi pov

I hate you akshara goenka . I hate you teri wajhse mera sab kuch mujhse cheen gaya meri family , mera career , mere papa mera bhai infact ab AG bhi mera saath nahi derahe . I know main goenka hu aur papa jhoot bol rahe hai aur uski wajh bhi tu hai . I hate you Akshara goenka . Tere wajhse mere doctor ka license bhi cancel hogaya .

Pov end

FLASHBACK

3 hours before aarohi went to birla hospital . When she check the patient she informed by the ward boy that Abhimaniyu called him in his cabin . She get scared and think about the worst consequences .

Abhimaniyu ( angrily )  - aaiye Dr arohi .

Aarohi - aapne bulaya Dr abhimanyu .

Abhimaniyu - main kya soch raha tha yeh jo birla hospital hai naa yeh bahaut chota hai aur aapke liye accha bhi nahi hai .

Arohi - matlab

Abhimaniyu - Dr arohi aap itne dumb ho ki aapko samjh hi nahi aaya ki aapko terminate kara jaa raha hai  , MD Ke exam ke liye seat kharidne ke liye , hit and run ke case ke liye aur unpescribed dawai lene ke liye ( and he show the CCTV footage . ) aur DNA reports leak karne ke liye .

Aarohi - I am sorry please give me one chance.

Abhimaniyu - no more chances Dr aarohi you are terminate and I am make sure you will not get job anywhere and your doctor licence also .

Aarohi was shocked to heard that and crying continuously .

Aarohi - please give me one chance .

Abhimaniyu - tum ek bhi chance deserve nahi karti aarohi aur jo tumne akshu ke saath kiya uske baad toh bilkul bhi nahi . Now OUT

Aarohi didn't said anything and went from there .

Flashback end

Aarohi planned something in her evil mind against aarohi .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT CITY HOSPITAL

Abhimaniyu was sitting with a doctor bhardwaj and study akshu 's case . He pray continuously that akshu regain consciousness. Outside the ward kartik and kairav also pray the same . Goenkas and birla are Insane who came again in the hospital after Kartik 's strict warning just to increase the crowd . The person who actually care for akshu are kartik , kairav , Neil  abhimaniyu, manjari and parth shifali and rest of the Goenkas and birlas and are selfish and mean . Elder  Birlas came here because recently they got to know that kartik is the biggest investor of their hospital and they have to came in his good books and wanted to control the damage .

Kartik , Abhimaniyu and everyone hope for akshu regain consciousness. At akshu 's  room akshu slowly open her eyes . Nurse who was in the room saw this and asked how are you but what akshu said she was shocked to to heard .