FIVE 💿

EDDIES POV

"You wanna do what now.." Henderson asked, "Is it that stupid.." I said, "I mean not really it's actually kind of sweet.. proposing on graduation day..", "See she agrees..", "Of course I do I am a woman and I'm only agreeing if it's something at I would like too", "I think that's a sign Henderson" I said and he rolled his eyes.

Y/NS POV || HAWKINS HIGH || 2 DAYS UNTIL GRADUATION

It's the end of exam week and I've been studying my ass off for my last two days.. also Eddie's been acting kinda strange.. stranger then usual, I walked to my lunch table sitting with Chris, "So how've you and Eddie been doing" she asked, "Um we haven't really talked all exam week.." I mumbled, "why?..", I shrugged and looked at the hellfire table.. he wasn't there.. I told Chris I'd be back and walked up to Dustin, "holy shit.. n/n you scared me..", "Do you know why Eddie's dodging me.." I asked, "Uh.. no?", "your lying..is he in the hellfire building?", "No...", I rolled my eyes heading over to the building I was pissed, and confused.

Without knocking I opened the door and he turned around, "Hey love..", "Don't hey love me... Why are you dodging.." I said, "I-im not..", "Ever since exam week started you've been missing.. you don't call or text me.. you started sleeping back at your place.. did I do something wrong.." I mumbled.. he walked up to me wrapping his arms around my waist , "What? No... I'm sorry.. I've been.. planning.. that's all", "Planning?.. for what", he sighed holding my hands, "sadly it's a surprise.." he smirked, and I rolled my eyes, "it's a good one.. I hope..".

Eddie spent the rest of the day with me to try and make me feel better.. and it worked.. "A group vacation after graduation day sounds fun, right y/n" Nancy asked, "I mean yes sounds good to me", "Spending quality time with a bunch of dumbasses.. I'll pass.. spending time with my girlfriend, I'll never get tired of that", he pecked my lips and the kids made gagging noises, "shut up, y'all actin like you've never kissed anybody before cs ik all of you have", they looked at each other and went quiet.

Everyone me left the house leaving just me and Eddie, "I really wanna know the surprise.. I mean we're already going a trip after graduation and that's exciting.. but there something else besides graduation..", "Night babe" he pecked my lips heading upstairs and I sighed, "Night"..

HEY YALL ITS BEEN A MIN MB, but um this last episode... still crying abt it.. iykyk.. LLE.. if you don't go watch that shit right tf nowww !! See y'all In the next one 🫶🏾