FOURTEEN 💿

"how've you and ana been.." he asked, I looked up at him and sighed, "uh.. we've been great.. how about you", "That's good I've been okay.. been touring around with the band..".

"That's cool..".. it was silent for a moment u hintil he cleared his throat "I miss you y/n.. and ana I wanna be apart of your lives.. I've always wanted too.. I just.. I was an asshole to you before you left..", "Eddie no one is stopping you from being a dad.. your saying all this but I need to actions to believe you..".

He nodded, "And us.. I don't know.. I need actions to believe that too.."

"I deserve that.. I'll try to be better for my family..".

A few weeks later

"Eddie..", "It'll be fun.. just me and you..".. "Okay.. fine", he smiled before hugging me and I hugged him back.

"I mean if you wanna see how things go, and we'll take care of eli" Millie said rocking her to sleep.

"Aren't u supposed to be packing tho y'all leaving in a few hours", "Yea yea.." I walked upstairs my room closing the door.

a few mins later..

"eddies here !" millie yelled, I sighed opening my bedroom door and there was Eddie, "hey..", "hi".. he grabbed both my suitcases for me bringing them to the car

"She's gonna be fine y/n I promise" Millie said, "I know you're a good auntie.. I'm just.. I'ma miss my baby girl.." I kissed her sleeping head and Millie smiled, "have fun!".

road trip !!

The beginning of the ride was silent.
I didn't have much to say to Eddie after all.. I felt his looks on me here and there other then that his eyes were on the road.

"So.." he said, "So..?".. "Cmon y/n.. I'm trying here.. I really am.. I miss how we used to be..", I sighed as he stopped at a red light, "I know Eddie.. I just can't.. get you leaving me alone.. it plays on repeat.. everyday.." I said, "and I'm sorry.. I really am.. but that's what I wanted to go on a vacation for.. to spend time with you.. like before.."..

He pulled up to this nice hotel, "wow".. he parked his car in a reserved spot and we headed inside.

We had a room all the way at the top which was the penthouse l luxury.

"This is

"This is.. amazing.."...

A few hours later 7:43 pm

Eddie told me we had dinner planned tonight at 8 and I was almost ready, Eddie changed in the bathroom while I sat in front of the large vanity and inspected my outfit.

Eddie came out the bathroom and we looked at each other.. "you look beautiful.. as always","thank you.. you look.. sexy" he chuckled and his face turned bred, "thanks love..".. I missed that.

We made it to the restaurant in time for a reservation and got seated.

"The vip section.. wow.. your really trying aren't you..", "I am.." he looked at me with genuine eyes and I smiled looking back at the menu.

A few minutes later..

"So you left your band to make things right with me..", "That and.. I want my family back.. I didn't even get to see my daughter when she was born because I chose them over you.. over eli..".. "Eddie.. it's okay.. you still have time to be there for her.. she can't even walk yet.." I put my hand over his and he held it tight.

The food arrived shortly after that and we enjoyed the rest of the night.. I enjoyed the rest of the night..

AUTHORS NOTE

ITS SHORT BUT I HAD TO POST SOMETHING ! 😭

I'm back and will be posting more often specially because of thanksgiving break , but don't worry I'm not done with books 💕