Tankhun has had it

Tankhun has had it

Tankhun was once the head of the main family. He's the oldest. Every major decision in the household runs right through. Having spent his adult life within the confines of the mansion, Tankhun knows everything about everyone. Mostly because he wants to, but also because interaction breeds companionship.

Which is why

He is still shocked

That till this day

Not one story

Has been written

About Tankhun's fabulousness.

He wouldn't hate it. He would love to see it. He wonders what they'd think of him. It's easy to see where the author of the site's head is, pertaining to certain people. But based on the number of people who click to read a particular story, it's also easy to see what the general opinions that the citizens of the mansion have about a particular person.

For example, stories that feature Kinn as a dominant are EXTREMELY popular. But stories that feature him as a fun-loving boss who lounges around the mansion, or opens a coffee shop with his boyfriend, don't usually get the best engagement. Stories about Kim getting spanked are also popular. But Kim isn't written about as much as Kinn, so it's hard to tell if it's preference or if people are just flocking to what's available.

Personally, Tankhun likes to avoid stories that feature his family members.

But he would love, love, love it, if they would mention him just once. Honestly, what does a man have to do to be sexualised in this fucking mansion???