41

"the moment we have all been waiting for. Please welcome Milana nash" all the men immediately turned their attention to the television. "She never mentioned an interview" "this isn't right. Something is wrong here".
"Milana nash" "thank you for having me Tim" "the pleasure is all mine. This is the first interview we have ever done with you. Top model, number one in makeup and clothing. How have you done It?" "It hasn't just been me Tim, I have a wonderful team to guide me through it all. It surely hasn't been easy" "I can imagine. I'm sure you are always run off of your feet" "very much so" "your team. I'm sure there's many people?" "Quite a few yes.. different departments but all together they work well. These people aren't just friends, I see them as family" 'what is she doing?' Markus, Devon, Crain, Evan, Malvern and Brent all sat on the edge of their seats. Benji sat at home just staring at the television. 'she is about to quit. I can feel it'.
Tim grinned "thats wonderful. We know you have had some troubles in the past. Are you happy to share that?" "That's fine Tim" "NO.." "there's nothing we can do from here Markus" Markus took a deep breath.
"As stated at my show, I was sent away and found. Markus Nash found me with Crain. A good friend and colleague. He took me in and put me through the rest of my senior years at a private school. I had an opportunity to join theatre and I did it. A recruit asked if I would like to try modelling and I did it. of course with my dad's men behind me" Malvern put his head down "you had the support?" "Yes I did" "and what about now?. What brought you back to Provo?" "I was here for a show. I had met with my real father.." "you have two dads?" "One that's blood and one that I respect more than anything. They have both been a big part of my life" "not so much your mother?" "No. Jules crosbe was always one to put me down, treat me unkindly and ahh when she sent me away that's when I gave up on having any relationship with her" "that's sad to hear. You have had issues with your sister as well?" "Minor issues when we were younger. Bullying and those sorts of things. When I came back, she had some insecurities" "reasons for her attacking you on stage?" "I believe so. She had no reason to be insecure. Everyone should be proud of who they are and what they have got" "you are right but you have quite a lot" "a lot of people say that" "and you don't believe it's true?" "I know I have a company but without the friends and family who work with me that wouldn't be possible. I have more than enough funds and some people may think money is everything but thats not true. I help who I can with what I have because I have way too much" "like you did with the man and his house, the woman with the car, the charity events and even earlier today we heard you had paid for windows to be replaced at a local cafe" Milana nodded "correct. While some of us have money, others don't and I want to help. Unfortunately I can't do more to help with the public's mental issues but I do hope they can overcome it all. Unfortunately the government isn't doing much to help as it doesnt line their pockets". "what the fuck is she doing?".
"I do agree with that statement. We need to do more for mental health. Is that something you want to do in the future?" "personally yes but I'm not the right person for that. I just hope that those who are suffering mentally or physically speak up and get the help they need" "you are quite a caring person Milana" "thank you".
"So what is next for you Milana. You have your makeup, clothing and modelling.." Markus took a deep breath "we are expecting big things from you as always. The public loves you" Milana showed a slight nod. "Actually I am going to become a manager. I want to step back from modelling and let others have the opportunity to take over" "NO. THIS CANT BE FUCKING HAPPENING" Malvern kept his head down as Devons eyes watered. "No more modelling for you? You are the number one model in the world" Milana took a deep breath "maybe for a special event but no. I have two beautiful women who I know will thrive in the industry and it's time I step back" "wow this is very unexpected milana. I'm sure there will be very many disappointed people in the world" "I have been modelling for six years and I know I have made an impact but these women can too, like all those other beautiful women out there" "will you be continuing your clothing and makeup?" "Yes I will be" Tim grinned while Markus didn't know what to do. 'my daughter just gave up her career in the modelling sector. She quit on live television'.
"I am glad to hear that. My wife just like many other women out there are massive fans of you and your products" Milana showed a small smile. "She will have no worries with that" Tim grinned "it was lovely to see you Milana. I wish you all the best for the future" "and you too Tim. Thank you".
"She just fucking quit on live television" "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO HER?" "It wasn't him but.." "WHAT HE FUCKING SAID DIDNT HELP. YOU KNOW LIKE ALL OF US HER MENTAL STATE ISNT FUCKING GREAT RIGHT NOW" "let's just calm it down" Devon raced out and got in his car.

Arriving at Milanas, Devon got out of his car and waited for Milana. Seeing another car arrive, Devon looked at it closely. 'thats benji'. Benji pulled in and got out. "Is Milana not back yet?" "No. Do you know what Malvern said to her?" "No I haven't spoke to her since she left" Devon nodded. "I had a feeling she would quit the modelling. She told me she doesn't want the fucking career" "when?" "At the charity event" Devon nodded.
Seeing a car come in the driveway sideways, Devon and Benji braced themselves. "That's definitely milana" "she should be doing that in the Honda" Devon chuckled.
"Benji and Devon" "I see I am second best" "I have never kissed you. Want a drink?" The guys laughed "yeah we do" "well how come you haven't let yourself in?" "Didn't want to overstep and boundaries" "right well I need a drink" "feel better?" "One less thing on my shoulders but not in my hand" entering the house, Milana walked straight to the kitchen. "Been here long?" "No" "long enough to see you drove the wrong car like that" "nah they can both go sideways" hearing the front door open, Milana kept pouring. "Milana?" "Kitchen" Markus walked in and looked at the bench. "Want a drink dad?" "Yes" "alright. Well I plan to drink, listen to tunes and relax" "I would like to speak with you" Benji and Devon walked out leaving Milana and Markus "why?" "It's not me. So now your father is back, we mean nothing right? You have your life sorted. Boyfriend, your dad, the career. We are just piece of shits to you. You have worked your way up, got all these people backing you and those who have helped you every step of the way have been left behind. You have just used and abused us. I can't even look at you with respect. You are a disgrace. I thought you were better than that. you should've been left on that bench back in California" "Milana?" "One of the men I trusted most said all that to me and you know what, hes right about some of it. Not the boyfriend part or leaving you behind. I couldnt leave you behind. But the rest.. yeah" "NO. HES WRONG. YOU AREN'T THAT AT ALL" milana grabbed the bottle and took a sip "don't do that. Don't turn to alcohol" Milana put the bottle down. "I'm not.." "what he fucking said to you was wrong. All of it. He's angry. He feels betrayed. I get it Milana, your father is around too and I have no worries about that. You and I have been close for years. I will have to get used to sharing my daughter but.." hearing the front door, Milana sighed "he is your blood father" "yeah.." "a lot is bothering you isn't it?" "I just.. I don't want to do that anymore. I don't know what I want to do. I don't want to live my life in the eye of the public. Why can't I be happy. Every inch closer and it's like a kick in the guts".