62

"I have an idea" Benji rested on one arm as he looked at me. "What idea?" "Well many of our friends and family are here right?" Benji grinned "yeah.. what are you getting at?" "Well with the threat that was made, it's quite concerning" "I do agree but you still haven't given me anything" "when out, the paparazzi are on us like flies.." Benji showed a cheeky grin "live our lives in the spotlight so they can't do anything?" "It's an idea" "anything in mind to get the paparazzis attention?" "I grinned "yep. Let's go" "now?" "Yep" Benji let a small laugh slip "come on" both of us getting up and dressed, we then exited the house. "So what's the plan?" "We are going to the florist" "what?" "Come on. Why not brighten everyone's day by buying out the store and handing out flowers" 'this woman. She's intelligent. It will catch the eye of many' "once a week" "what?" Milana chuckled "once a week. Fuck we have too much money. Spread the love, catch the eye of paparazzi and have the cameras on us full time. Well... When out" Benji showed a million dollar smile "let's do it". entering the florist, the lady at the counter rushed out way. 'tina' "hi Tina. How are you?" "Oh I'm speechless. I never thought I'd see you in my store" Benji and I grinned "we want to brighten a lot of peoples day. How much for the entire store of flowers?" Tina's eyes went wide "ahh.. thats a lot" "we are aware but have the funds. What we would like to do is buy the lot and let people come in to choose what they would like" Tina showed a massive grin. "I know you are good for it. I can tally it as you go, if that suits both of you" Benji and I looked at each other "DONE" Tina grinned "please get ready Tina. I have to go address the public" "yes ma'am" "Milana" Benji chuckled as we walked out.
"EXCUSE ME EVERYONE NEARBY. FOR ONE DAY ONLY, TINA, BENJI AND I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHOOSE A FLOWER OR BUNCH OF FLOWERS FOR FREE. IF THIS INTERESTS YOU, PLEASE DO COME IN TO THE SHOP BEHIND US" "OH MY GOD" walking back inside, Benji grinned as he held my hand.

"what's going on over there?" Paparazzi rushing to the florist, they looked inside. "LIVE. QUICK" "ready in three".
"Welcome, I'm Connie. As you can see behind us this florist is completely full with people rushing in and out. MA'AM HAVE YOU GOT A MOMENT TO TALK?" "Ahh hi" "can you tell us what is happening today?" The woman beamed a smile. "one day only all flowers in store are free" "free?" "Milana Nash and her fiance are in the shop" "oh wow. This must be her. Thank you for your time" "you are very welcome".
"MILANA NASH?. HAVE YOU GOT A MOMENT TO TALK TO US?".

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?" Markus and Crain looked at the television as calvin did. "She should be fucking resting" "shoosh".
"Milana Nash this is a wonderful surprise. Can you tell us what you are doing here today?" "Of course. My fiance and I would love to spread happiness around here. It's been a long time since I have been able to help the public. Why not put a smile on their face with some beautiful flowers from Tina's florist" "this is wonderful. Can you tell us how long this will last?" "At this rate, not long. It seems everyone close.." "THANK YOU MILANA AND BENJI" Milana showed a genuine smile "YOU ARE VERY WELCOME MA'AM. sorry, as I was saying. It seems the word has spread very quickly. This is a one day special for the public but maybe we can brighten other's lives in the future" "what you are doing is very sweet. You have always been one to make the public happy. We can not thank you enough" "thank you. Here ma'am" "oh, well thank you" "you are very welcome. Have a wonderful day" "and you too Milana".
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ABOUT?" Jake grinned "good on her" "it's a waste of damn money" "why does it come back to HER money?. She earned it, she can spend it how she likes" "this isn't about helping the public" Jake grinned as Devon did "nuh" "ONE OF YOU WANT TO FILL US IN?" "well if I know my best friend well enough, she is putting her life in the spotlight. That threat you made, she's going to make sure the paparazzi are on her like flies and none of you will be able to touch her child" "WHAT FUCKING THREAT?" "Markus threatened to take her child" "WHAT?" Markus turned his eyes "YOU THREATENED TO TAKE HER CHILD. OVER MY FUCKING DEAD BODY IS THAT HAPPENING" "I WAS FUCKING ANGRY" "YEAH AND NOW I AM FUCKING LIVID" "AMBROSE.." "DONT FUCKING SAY MY NAME IN WARNING. HOW CAN YOU FUCKING BACK THAT SHIT. THAT CHILD GETS TOUCHED AND THE PERSON WHO DOES IT, IS DEAD" Calvin took a deep breath "I won't allow it" "not a fucking chance. That's my best friend. If anything that child will have more protection" "I was angry. I know I shouldn't have said it but I did" "yeah well good luck now. That's not something you should say to someone. Now she is going to do everything in her power to make sure no one gets close unless she wants them there. Starting with the paparazzi. She is going to have them watch her every move even if she does want her life private" Markus put his head down 'i really fucked up. Even if I send her a message I don't think she will care'.

"Well there you have it everyone. It seems miss Nash is back and showing the public she has never forgot about their support. Oh mister molten and miss Nash together. Maybe this could mean they will go into business again" Jake and Devon both had massive grins on their faces. "what are you thinking Devon?" "I'm hoping she brings out a male clothing line" "now that would be awesome" "she can't go back.." both guys looked at Crain "into the industry she has a child on the way" "is that what you think?" "She needs to put her child first" "maybe pregnancy lines" Jake grinned "yeah I can see it now or even baby lines" "could you imagine the hype" "she could do it. Have the little bundle in photos" "even mixed those genes will be hot" "locking him or her up" "pfft not likely. I'd be wanting to show him or her to the world" "can you two cut it out. Can't you see how serious this is" "you are both right. She can have her life and her career. Shes always been able to handle pressure" "that man obviously has it" Jake laughed "no doubt. Got to have it to hold her down" Calvin shook his head as he held in his laughter. 'these guys don't give a fuck. I know it's killing Brent inside. He used to be really close with her' "fuck she will be able to find out in like two weeks" "she better find out. I plan to spoil him or her" "none of us will have a chance" "yeah we will. We aren't you" "JAKE" "what I'm just saying. We haven't done shit. Shh" Devon and Jake stared at the screen.
"Miss Nash and mister molten it's good to see you both together again. Of course you too Benji. Does this meeting mean we may see some lines of yours hit the shelves" Benji, Milana and mister molten grinned "it is possible ma'am" "NO.." "SHUT UP" Devon held in his laughter "can you tell us what's next?" "We have yet to discuss this but if there is news, the public will know" "thank you".
Seeing the cheeky grin on Benji's face, Devon and Jake laughed "oh they know how to play" "obviously. he got her pregnant" "should've seen the marks he left on her years ago" Devon laughed "that good huh?" "Yep. She obviously enjoyed herself" "good to see she has a man that treats her right" Jake showed a cheeky smirk but stayed silent. 'these two are not helping the situation. Markus is kicking himself, I'm pissed at myself, Ambrose is livid, Brent is upset and these guys are just messing around. I don't know how they keep the relationship with her but something's got to give' "OH MY GOD" Jake chuckled as Benji picked up Milana bridal style and walked off. "Isn't he just perfect for Milana. She deserves everything good in this world for what she has done for the public. Well that's the end of our news for now. Just like us, we hope you have a wonderful day" when the news changed Jake and Devon both sat back. "This is fun".