chapter 1- The Beginning

Michelle is now officially fed up with her family, the fighting every day by her parents and the awful stares she got from the neighbour when she walked by because she didn't interact with them.

For crying out loud, these girls have no future ambition, the only thing the girls in her neighbourhood talked about was the "guys" that they are dating presently or the ones they would possibly date in the future.

What Michelle didn't understand was why girls are willing to destroy their future because of a small boy that didn't care about them. What she thought was, "if you wanted to destroy your future, why not at least do that and know that you benefited from it greatly".

That was what she thought of, she might be wrong, but these thoughts, bugged her every day and night.

She wasn't even sure if that's a good principle to live by, but that was what her older friends in school say all the time, especially her closet friend Blessing.

Blessing was unfortunately sexually assaulted by her Uncle when she was 9 years old, her Aunt and Mummy didn't believe her. It was a terrible thing because she mentioned that her Mummy slapped her for telling lies against their "benefactor".

Blessing's Dad died when she was only a little kid, maybe 6 years old and her mum has been struggling to take care of her and her younger sister Mercy.

Two years ago, her Daddy's younger brother decided to help her mum lessen the burden of raising the both of them, so he offered to sponsor their education. That was how her friend came to Ibadan to continue her education.

Words couldn't explain the kind of joy that flooded Blessing's Mummy heart, because she wanted her children to have quality education so that they wouldn't end up like her, suffering because she had completely depended financially on her late husband's income. His death had made her stranded.

The assistance offered by her brother-in-law was Godsend, at least she would be able to do other things. It was so unfortunate that something that was supposed to be a good thing was what eventually made Blessing a Beast.

Blessing only endured living with her uncle for three months, after that he became her worst nightmare. When Blessing told Michelle the full details of it, she felt great pity for her friend and realized that everyone in life had their battle. She was still lamenting about her parents' petty fight and how girls in her street see her as a snobbish person. Hearing Blessing's story made her grateful that she had parents that could afford to raise her and give her the necessities of life.

After sleeping with Blessing almost every night she decided to do something about her misery since no one believed her. She added sniper into his Hennessy and he drank it and died in his sleep. Though the autopsy mentioned that he died by poison her poor aunt thought that her dear husband committed suicide, because he was dealing with bankruptcy in his company and Blessing left the empty bottle of the Sniper Pesticide under his bed. So everyone believed he committed suicide.

Surprisingly, her aunt was able to settle the bankruptcy issue and the company is progressing more than when her husband was alive.
Everyone at home was happy that there was no beating to a pulp by her drunk uncle or anyone coming to her bed at night to steal her innocence.

Though Blessing's situation has changed for good, she still hates men like trash. Michelle didn't understand the point of her hatred because she has sex almost every day with older guys and she is just fifteen years old.

What she says all the time is that she ensures that she doesn't do it for free so she collects a lot of money from them. Let's just say she's just like a high-class slut. Her philosophy is "don't let men have you without you gaining anything".
"But why can't those stinky girls in my street be like that too?" Michelle wondered.