Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

~✽~

Aimlessly, I scroll through my iPhone, completely bored out of my mind. It feels too quiet in here, which is completely unusual; but since the boys were still away, and Eleanor just left as well, I felt quite lonely. I find that my finger's hovering over the Twitter app, so I launch it. I wait for my timeline to refresh automatically, and I notice that the mentions tab is highlighted blue. It seemed to be like that pretty much 24/7 now that Directioners have found me. It's not really a problem, or anything; sure I get some hate, but El told me to not let it get to me. It's not like they actually know me. My feed finally loads up, so I skim through it, retweeting the odd tweet. As I do this, one tweet catches my eye as I see my username being mentioned.

@EleanorJCalder: Missing the beautiful @yupitsBeth like crazy- these hours apart are painful. #loveyoubabycakes ;)

Laughing, I tap out a response.

@yupitsBeth: @EleanorJCalder Babe, we gotta stay strong, 'kay? #iloveyoumore ;) x

After pressing send, I look through a few more tweets, before heading to my mentions. There were several fans who were talking about how sweet our friendship is, and I find that I have a tweet from someone I know.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @yupitsBeth @EleanorJCalder what's going on here? You better not be stealing my girlfriend Beth. #imwatchingyou

@EleanorJCalder: @Louis_Tomlinson @yupitsBeth I'm sorry to break it to you babe, but Beth has stolen my heart.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @EleanorJCalder @yupitsBeth I can't believe it! I thought I'd stolen your heart!

I decide to join in with the conversation again so I tweet:

@yupimBeth: @Louis_Tomlinson @EleanorJCalder I'm sorry you had to find out this way. But I hope this won't affect our friendship.

With that, I decided to close the app, a big grin on my face. I love both of them, and they were just so perfect for each other- I always feel like I’m going to have a fangirl fit, like I do when I see Josh and Jennifer together. Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence, if you didn’t know who I meant.

They’re meant to be.

Right I better stop getting so lost in thought.

The grin that I had plastered on my face soon disappears when I hear my door close shut- who could that have been? Oh shit, has someone found the spare key I hide and come to break in and rob me? Footsteps come towards me, and I prepare myself for when I face the burglar, or burglars, but I find myself not looking at people who'd try to steal from me, but two boys who I'd missed more than I thought I ever would.

I brightly smile and open my arms wide as they come towards me and I'm then captured in a hug.

""I've missed you guys so much, it's unbelievable," I exclaim as we break apart.

"We missed you just as much," Liam says to me warmly as we sit on the sofa.

"How are we gonna manage when we're go on tour?" Harry adds laughing, in which Liam and I join in with.

"We're probably going to die," I comment, "but enough of that, how are you guys? How was the week?" The boys had gone to film their music video for the newest single they were going to release in September called Live While We're Young as well as a photo shoot for their album cover and various other pictures.