Author's Note and Other Info

~✽~

Dedicated to Safi and Flo- the girls who turned me into a Directioner. I love you girls! x

~✽~

All Right Reserved.

I own none of the One Direction members or any other person associated to them.

This is just fiction, therefore it is not all real.

I do not mean to offend anyone throughout this story.

 ~✽~

Authors Note

Firstly, hello! How are you?

I’m sooo excited! This is my first One Direction fanfiction! EEEEEEEEEEP!

Sorry, I can’t get my emotions in control.

Calm girl, calm.

Anyway back to the point: I hope you like this and I hope I get the boys’ personalities alright. I’m not the biggest Directioner, but I’m addicted to 1D fanfics. However, if there is anything wrong, do tell me :D

This fic will have the copy right status of ‘All Right Reserved’ so NO STEALING. I don’t like plagiarism, and if I find out that this has been stolen or copied in any way, I will not be happy.

But obviously, that won’t happen, right?

~✽~

 “I couldn’t be falling for him; could I?” Bethany Wood was a simple girl. She was quiet and shy in front of others, she had just finished college. Niall Horan is a superstar, member of one of the biggest boy bands in the world, adored by thousands, and taken. By who? Tasha Andrews who’s popular, confident and Bethany’s best friend.

Bethany didn’t know what it was about Niall, maybe his clear blue eyes, sparkling with laughter and happiness, or the way he made her feel so alive. She knew it was wrong, but she just can’t stop falling.

~✽~

Well yeah, that’s the summary to the story.

I hope you enjoy this- I know I’m going to enjoy writing it! It’ll feel so good writing Britishly – if that makes sense. For example, I can write Mum instead of Mom.

Lastly, but most importantly, thank you so much for clicking on this story and giving it a chance. It means the world to me :’).

Enjoy xox

PS check out the trailer on the side!

~✽~