Invasion begins

As the surrounding structure is destroyed around them on a crater surrounded by lava while in the outer of the crater is by ice and the rest of it is destroyed.And now looking over towards the decapitated.

"What.... Are you looking at?"

Yup that's me your probably wondering how I got here

8 months Then

Neo Under Eden.

In a room you can hear slurping and licking sounds. The one making those sounds is rinko and Yukikaze while Shiranui is doing boob blowjob.

"Ugh... Sluts I'm going to cum."

Hearing that they started to move faster and suck harder and in a few minutes a popping sound was heard as she released the horse cock from her mouth and torrents of cum on to there faces.

"And send. Now then time for me to get move on to the next phase of my plan. Now then time to take a shower."

Girls: Yes master.

What he meant by sent is that now since his plans are revealed to Tatsuro each time he sends an video he put a Trojan horse on it. So he activated his eyes to put him in an illusion and undo the illusion each time he sends the video, like he said what he would do.

Cuck  the shit out of him.

Timeskip

After having that round of sex and shower I teleport to the military training grounds look from down below.

???: Well well look who got done playing with there little toys.

"I will have you know Astaroth that them toys give me pleasure, besides it's not my fault you lost."

Astaroth: I allowed you to win besides I haven't felt that much pleasure in years.

"Well with how many men you keep I'm surprise you don't, without me."

Astaroth: Well when you become as powerful I there really isn't much anything to do besides I know how much time you spend collecting those harlots.

"Just as much you have fun playing with your men as I be playing with my women."

As he pulls her in and she looks over the railing trying not to look him in the eye.

"You were the first for my blowjob, And besides you are going to be my queen with the first of my child. I made you a promise I'm going to kill Edwin black."

As they now kiss for a few minutes until his watch went off. Breaking off the kiss he flips it on an a holographic screen of one of his workers appeared.

"What is it?"

Scientist Mu (SM): Sir everything is ready for your transport.

"I'm coming there now. Well time to make you a queen."

Astaroth: You mean time for you to get more harlots.

"Oh my didn't know you was jealous."

Timeskip.

"Is my riot canon re-charged."

Scientist Pete (SP): Riot canon is recharged.

(A/N: For this series he going to be using the transformers weapons.They are going to be

The first up top.

Fusion Canon

Plasma Canon

Emp shotgun

Photon burst rifle

Nucleon Charge rifle

A4 pulsar canon

Path blaster

E.D.K. TechVolt

Chaos Rift Combuster

Grim lock sword and shield

And they are all coated in vibranium plus primary Adamantium with Energon. And the entirety as my personalize suit. Right now metroplex and other giants are being developed. So all I have is a few of them stored in the capsules.

If y'all want to see development it's going to be in later chapter like for flash backs.

"Excellent and is my team ready?"

Solider Kol(SK): Yes sir. The ones chosen are fully operational and ready for combat and they are

Uehara Rin

Alectra

Annerose Vajra

Michiko Fleuretty

Mirabell

Asura Hughlead

Now with everything in place I have enough power now to create a perfect clone of me.

"Do you know what to do?"

Clone Orion: Man I'm you so of course I do.

During my battle with Kuroi I had five layers of seal because when I get overwhelmed my powers get out of controlled as in my child memory some kids were bullying someone until I stepped in and went out of control. But now if I'm able to unlock each seal under intense emotion and stress plus manage to control it I will be more stronger than I am now. So once everything is in motion I'm planning to kill the snake god of that world. And so when it's time to merge back together with my other clones it will be unlimited power.

" Okay then I'm counting on you remember."

Cloneorion: Right besides with our power we will be like gods to them.Besides Fire is better in my opinion

As the clone and the others went through the portal.And he sighs.

"Well it's look like I got time to kill until another event happens so I'm going to train and bring others."

Now in the World of LOQO

After entering the through the portal with everything intact and checking his watch it did now confirmed that it worked just got to wait for a few days to bring in reinforcements.

"Since we seem to be located inside the mountain I will just build the base here and then go get the orb to negate osira powers even though I can seal but that will be no fun now would it. Next I would have to absorb the powers of that gateway.Then get the artifact and also blackmail laquadia. Now thanks to me watching Minecraft mountain bases I know which one just to build."

Hours later

With tired breathing now I look out through the secret window to see that it was night time. Guess time really does go by fast well I can always start tomorrow.

Now after taking a shower and into my bed I felt two energy climbing on top of me.

"What is it I'm trying to sleep."

Rin: You have been working hard today master.

Annerose: the others are keeping guard now we can have our own time.

"Hmm fine couldn't sleep anyways."

And he had his fun tonight before his true journey begins.

Next Chapter: Artifact hunting, and the dark empress.