004.

"𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮? 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧'𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝

"𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮? 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧'𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝."

"I've never been better Moony!"

"Are you sure you're not high?"

"Positive!"

"...then why are you in a starfish position laying on the floor?" He said while going to sit on his bed.

     "Because I just spent thirty minutes with the most beautiful and talented person ever!"

     "You hung out with Lily?"

     "What?! No."

     Remus looked at James as if he was crazy. "Huh?"

     "Athena" James said in the most dreamy voice.

     "Athena?"

     "Athena de León."

     "But she hates you Prongs!"

     James quickly put his head up and looked at Remus. "She does not! She just... hasn't gotten to know me very well."

     "James you are definitely high or drunk because clearly you are out of your mind. There is no way in hell Athena would hang out with you."

     "It's not like she had a choice."

     "Oh my gosh did you kidnap her?!"

     "NO! We just got partnered up."

     "For what? It's Saturday."

     "...For the— play." James said quietly.

     "Oh... That's good for you. You know trying out for the play."

"Yeah?"

"Of course! It's very fitting for you prongs."

     "Fitting?"

     "Yeah" Remus said while walking out the dorm.

"What's that supposed to mean?" James screamed from the dorm door.

"Just forget about it Prongs" Remus screamed back while while walking down the stairs.

•~•~•~•~•

     "How was the audition?"

     "It was amazing Chris! For my first audition at least. Everything just felt so natural! I loved it!"

"I bet you did! There is no one in Hogwarts that knows more about 'Romeo & Juliet' than you. I'm 110% sure that you got the part."

"Of course you think that! You're my best friend but you weren't even there. I probably didn't even do that well. I'm pretty sure at least half of the muggles there have auditioned for a play before this one. They have much more experience than me."

"I doubt it. I know you are just as experienced as them maybe even more. You're going to get the part no doubt and if you don't I'll protest!"

Athena laughed "you sound like my father."

"Ha ha, I'm just being honest."

"Whatever. Let's just go get dinner before it's gone."

"Alright."

•~•~•~•~•

     "Chris definitely has a crush on you!"

     "Crush?! Please, He's in love with the girl!"

     "Chris does not have a crush on me and he is definitely not in love with me! He's just my best friend who just so happens to be a boy. And please keep your voices down I don't want anyone to hear you're crazy ideas!" She said with an annoyed look on her face.

     "No need to. Everyone knows it's true. We all see the way he looks at you." Liv said eyeing Chris who was further down the table with his friends. "And deep down you know it too."

     "Ugh you guys are ruining my night. I'm going to bed!" She said storming off to the tower. Athena was tired of her friends bring this subject up each week as if they thought her answer and reaction wouldn't be the same as the last.

     "Athena wait, don't go!" Zoe said worriedly.

     "Just forget it Zoe. She'll get over it sooner or later."

    "But she's mad Anna."

     "At the facts." Liv said.

     "That might be true but maybe we should just let it go... for her own sake."

     "I guess you're right Zoe." Said Anna.

     "You know I love Athena but she's very oblivious." Liv said.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
𝙖 / 𝙣
Heyy guysss! I know I said I was going to post more during the summer yet I never did😬 sorry but motivation doesn't really hit me 24/7. I hope you guys like this chapter :) ALSO VOTE!!!! you guys never do 😒losers/j