Percy Ch.6

I was lost in thought (A/N: Percy thinking, everyone duck and cover. Lol ;) everything that everyone wouldn't believe) about what had happened in the past few days, me being in a mental institute and Annabeth yelling at me.

The Blood of olympus was probably going to be me and Annabeth. Though, I wouldn't doubt it.

Annabeth, and Jason are walking ahead of me as we follow the glowing red owl leading us towards our destination where we will defeat Gaea.

I believe we can defeat her because I was told in a dream by my father, Poseidon, that I have a lot of power sealed up inside of me that will only come out if I'm in grave danger. (A/N: Mark of Athena Reference.)

We follow the owl inside a county bar/dance party of overly drunk and somewhat drunk people. Annabeth tells us to try not to drawl attention to ourselves.

The minute we walk in everyone is staring at us jealously and/or lustfully.

I growl quietly and mess up my hair making everyone look away as Annabeth snapped her fingers saying, "You didn't see us."

Then she turned to us, "Let's move and find that giant or monster that we have to destroy before moving into the Acropolis."

I laugh and kiss Annabeth, I look at Jason who won't relax and looks uncomfortable.

"I sorry, I should asked Piper if she wanted to come." I say but Jason stops me with his hand up, "It's cool. Actually, she should be safer now. Monsters are more likely to go after you or me and less likely for her."

I smiled showing I heard him.

I moved away from circling the room trying to find the monster.

It preys on it's victims here on the dance floor by entrancing them to let the monster do whatever it wants. Their blood. It's disgusting.

I can tell Annabeth and Jason are circling out across the huge room. It's bigger than Olympus, I swear. Not on the River Styx though. I really don't know if it is.

I smell a thick overly sweet smell coming from behind me. I try to keep calm as I get tapped on the cheek. I silently panic on the inside somehow knowing I'm in trouble.

I look over shocked to see Kelli.
I start to say her name as she stares me down making my muscles ignore me and listen to her, "Kell-"

She smiled and lead into the alley. I was struggling with myself but it wasn't working.

She pushed me against the wall banging my head really hard. I can't see much after that.

All I could think about was, 'What am I going to tell Annabeth?' as everything went dark.