ᴬ ᴸʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵂⁱᵗᶜʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃ ᵂᵃʳᵈᵉⁿ [ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ¹]

3rd Person POV

It was the middle of the day, when the sun was high in the sky, and there were no clouds to be seen. The flowers were in full bloom, and the birds were singing from afar. Everything was well.

Yeah, about that-

Things were actually quite the opposite of well. Chaotic would be a better term.

Kids were running around and screaming as they attempted to stay away from two snakes that were slithering through the school hallways. One girl screamed her head off as one of the snakes bit the top of her head. The second snake bit one of the boys as well.

Other kids attempted to pull the snakes off their heads but were unsuccessful. Randomly, a girl obtained a fire extinguisher and began spraying foam at the snakes, but that didn't work either. Principal Hal decided that enough was enough.

"LUZ AND M/N NOCEDA, REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE IMMEDIATELY!"

____¸ ... ·· º º ·· ... ·· º º ·· ... ¸____

"Foolish child, I could swallow you whole!"  M/n was holding a figurine of an antagonistic dragon. 

"Do not underestimate me, for I am the good witch Azura... NOW EAT THIS SUCKER!!" Luz held up a figurine of Azura and started to pretend to kill the dragon figurine. 

"NO! MY ONLY WEAKNESS! DYING! AAAAAHHH!!" M/n said as he began to dramatically imitate the death of the dragon figurine.

"Aaaaand that's the end!" Luz said proudly while holding her Azura figurine in one hand and a snake in the other.

"The end of what?" Luz and M/n's mother, Camila, asked with a concerning look on her face.

"Our book report!" The snake soon bit the face of the Azura figurine.

M/n handed his dragon figurine to Luz and dusted himself off. "I think we knocked this one out of the park," M/n grinned proudly.

"Your book report is the reason why you're both here," Principal Hal stated as he pointed toward the door window showing the screaming kids with the snakes biting their heads.

"Oh, that's where Melissa and George went," M/n turned his head to the door window and gazed through all the chaos that was ensuing.

"Melissa and George?" asked Camila. "You both named these snakes?"

"Yep. The one Luz is holding is Reagen. He's such a cutie," M/n went over to Luz's seat to pet Reagen on the head.

"And what were you two planning to do with this?" Camila asked as she held up a bunch of small fireworks attached to and wrapped around a larger firework.

"That was for the act three closer," Luz said sadly and began to look down along with M/n.

"Mija, Mijo, I absolutely love your creativity, but it's gotten out of hand. Do you remember why you were both in the Principal's office the last three times?" Camila said as the Noceda siblings began to flashback to previous things they've done before muttering together "Yes, Mama."

Camila continued, "We all love that you two express yourself, we really do. But, if you both can't learn to separate fantasy from reality, then you both may need to spend the summer here," She handed Luz and M/n a brochure that pictured a young boy inside of a box and read "REALITY CHECK SUMMER CAMP, Think Inside The Box!".