Prologue

The Cosmic Guardian sighed boredly, wishing the 78 years would be up soon so they could retire.

"Let's check in on her. See what she's been doing. " They mumbled out loud, "It's been at least a few years.. I think. "

The Guardian had spent a while figuring out exactly what humans were using these days, and pulled out a glowing iPhone and used it to see what Anne was doing.

"Hmm... Ok she's walking somewhere. With a smoothie. Good taste, smoothies are good. Is that..? She works with frogs? How long has it been? 10 years? Oh."

They paused for a second. Trying to process the thought that was blaring in their head.

"She.. Really misses them... Doesn't she. And she sacrificed her life for them. Losing her only way home in the process. All I gave them was a way home. They deserve to be able to go back! I messed up big time! They risked their lives to save that world and they didn't get to see it flourish. "

The Guardian jumped up, closing their eyes as they envisioned the box.

"I'll remake it. " They mumbled, "I'm so late to it, but going back years later is better than never going back at all. Right? "

The Guardian grabbed the newly formed box, pausing to admire their work.

"This box is pretty... " They said smugly, "Right! Get it to the Boonchuy kid. She isn't a kid anymore. I don't really care! "

They jotted down a quick note, placed the box and the note into a cardboard box and snapped their fingers.

"I hope it works ok... " They mumble, looking back at the phone and watching Anne for a few minutes while she teaches classes and cares for amphibians.

---———

Omg guess who didn't die

Me

I didn't die

This is the absolutely slaytastic sequel to my Sasharcy fanfic

So like

Go read that if you hadn't

I think it's pretty good

Anyway shout out to fallenjello for no reason

She didn't do anything she's just gay for me and very cool go follow her

Anyway I'll probably publish chapter 1 tomorrow it's already written I just don't wanna rn