The Plan

After Duck's death we knew that enough was enough. We've lost too many good engines those past few days Edward, Henry, James all of them and damnit we weren't going to lose anyone else. Our plan was to launch a full scale ambush at Crovans Gate to save Percy and the remaining narrow gauge engines then we would get off this hell hole we used to call home. There were many factors to take in like the military, zombies, etc.

So we drawed up two separate cavalcades of engines. The first began with Toby. His side plates and cow catchers could get through the possible barricades the military sent up. He would then be followed by a truck and Gordon who was the main source of power in the first cavalcade. Finally would be another truck then Thomas followed by Annie and Clarabel. The second cavalcade consisted of Mavis, Donald and Arthur. Oliver would also be joining us but he would act as our main getaway. Harvey and Trevor don't want to go so they'll stay outside of Crovans Gate waiting for the call to move in or retreat. We had a lot of hope for this plan and for the first time in a long time I was starting to think there may actually be a way to escape this hell hole and survive.