Chapter 6

<EUDOXIA>

We head out to school when they go to the garage, of course they are surprised by the bike there. Matteo hurries over, "This is so beautifulll!!" I slap his hands away. 

"Hands off, this is mine." Most of their mouths drop open. Is it such a surprise that I have a bike? And I don't care if they find out about me, I really don't care as long as I have my bike.

"Yours?" Alessio stares like I am something new. 

"Got a problem? And you don't have to give me a address, I've got it." The ball is in a few days anyway, it's not important to hide my identity any longer. The school looks pretty big, I park my bike in a colored off section. 

Until a girl comes up to me. "I wouldn't park there if I were you. It's Juliette's spot." I turn towards her, getting off the bike. 

"Does this have her name? I don't think so." That's when a car comes up, stops and a girl gets out. Beautiful brown hair, big green eyes. Yup, it's her alright. 

"Excuse me? Are you new? Don't you know this is my spot?" I almost laugh as she slides her sunglasses off. Well she looks as nice as always. 

"Hello? Earth to Juliette, can't you remember your fav girl?" At that she takes a  clear look at me and grins brightly. 

I don't blame her for not recognizing me, I've changed a lot. Acting girly as stuff, my clothes have changed as well. 

"Xia!!!" She hugs me, pulling me along to the office. Of course my brother and cousins join me, then their mouths drop open at Juliette. 

"What is she doing here?!" What kind of mess did you make Juliette? Oh wait, don't tell me you killed one of the mafia members? 

"She's my best friend, all the way from Washington." The boys glare at her discretely, although I notice all too well. She pulls me away, leading me to the office. The lady at the front of the desk is a kind one. 

"What can I help you dears with?" 

"I'm new here, Eudoxia Black, I need my schedule." Dad wanted me to use the name black because I don't know, probably something with the mafia.

She hands me a schedule,

Math

Break

Science

P.E.

Lunch

Private 

Foreign Language

I wonder what Private is...I think it might have something to do with the mafia. Overall it's not too bad. "So what did you do to them?" Juliette starts laughing. 

"I actually didn't know who they were and dumped my smoothie on them after that ash blonde haired guy tried to punch someone for no reason." The ash blonde one is Alessio. Typical him. 

"Good, nice going, also where is Lavinia?" 

"Did you miss me? I'm here of course!" Lavinia comes with her typical black badass look. Sharp makeup, and clothes that make you think twice before even looking at her. 

"Of course bi*ch, missed you so much!" They both hug me and I see that Juliette has science for first period and Lavinia has Math. This might not be too bad. 

We step in 5 minutes late, the teacher looks up. But doesn't look annoyed, she is pretty young. Hello, we have a new student today, please introduce yourself."