;ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

꧁┈┈┈··┈┈·┈· ꕥ ·┈·┈┈··┈┈┈꧂

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2:

✧・。 ゚☁︎︎ (• – •) ☁︎︎ ゚。・✧

Walking into the gym, sadly only seeing a familiar face, he's prepared to show the team that despite his second gender he can and will be a valuable asset to this team — thick thighs and all.

˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙

NO ONE POV:

Getting up from his bed and stretching, Hinata stood up and walked over to the bathroom. Rubbing his eyes and turning the faucet on. 'My legs are sore.. Guess all that running wasn't all that helpful..'

Splashing water on his face and drying his hands, he turned on the shower. 'I hope my second gender won't cause me any problems.. I hate being treated like a porcelain doll.'

Letting hot water trail down his back he moans quietly. Cleaning himself thoroughly, he did his best to push all of his unwanted thoughts about how people may treat him.

Getting out of the shower and grabbing a towel. 'Where did I put my uniform? Mom left it on my dresser right?'

Wrapping the towel around himself and walking out of the bathroom.

Picking up the jacket and pants as well as a sweater from his closet, putting it all together so he could be comfortable.

Sliding his room door open, he walked down to the kitchen quietly. 'Natsu's school starts today as well. I'll wake her up and walk her there before going.'

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Making some quick eggs and bacon, Hinata walked upstairs to wake his little sister up.

Opening her door and staring disappointedly at the mess, he stepped past the toys and lightly shook her awake. "Come on Natsu. You have school today, remember?"