;ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

꧁┈┈┈··┈┈·┈· ꕥ ·┈·┈┈··┈┈┈꧂

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇4:

✧・。 ゚☁︎︎ (O∆O) ☁︎︎ ゚。・✧

Natsu's gonna be a weird little sister. One who —not so — secretly reads some manga she shouldn't be reading. Everything's a genre to her.

˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙

NO ONE POV:

"My butt hurts..." Hinata moaned as he put his shoes on.

"OH! I knew it! Nii-Chan slept with one of his schoolmates on the first day! They must have gone hard on you!" Natsu said as she grabbed her bag from the floor and ran to the front door. "To think that it only took one day... Not even a few hours... For you to find a lover!"

"Natsu. Shut the fuck up. Put your shoes on. We have to go to school. If you must know, I am still very much a virgin." Hinata said as he slid the door open and walked outside waiting for his sister.

"Whatever you say Nii-Chan. Just remember to introduce us before you bring them over on Saturday nights when mama is out." She said, following after him.

Hinata sighed and continued walking. "Hey Nii-Chan? Will I have a body like yours when I grow up?" Natsu asked.

"You're not my child. Ask mama."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Good morning!" Hinata said as he walked into the gym.

"Oh! Hinata! Go change, we're just warming up." Daichi said, smiling at the ginger.

"Daichi-Senpai, I've been meaning to ask... I don't feel comfortable changing in the club room... Being an omega, I'm not too excited to change infront of a bunch of alpha's. N-Not that I think any of you are interested in me or anything! I just... Ya know..." Hinata stammered.