;ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

꧁┈┈┈··┈┈·┈· ꕥ ·┈·┈┈··┈┈┈꧂

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5:

✧・。 ゚☁︎︎ ( • - O) ☁︎︎ ゚。・✧

"Shorty don't like being looked down upon."
˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙

"˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙

NO ONE POV:

"Avert your eyes!! Hinata, you shouldn't be showing so much skin!" Daichi said, rushing over to the ginger pulling down his shirt and glaring at the alphas around him.

"Daichi-San, it's just my stomach... Besides, it's not like you haven't seen everyone else shirtless. Tanaka-Senpai takes his shirt off all the time..." Hinata replied, pouting at the unfairness.

"Well yeah... But it's different for you. You know... Because you're an omega.. I just don't want someone to try something. You're a very valuable asset and a great teammate. I couldn't bear anything bad happening to you." He retorted. "You're a part of our pack now, and as our only omega you're precious cargo."

Hinata sighed and grumbled walking past the brunette and to the ravenette. "You can practice with Tanaka-Senpai. I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

Watching as the ginger left the gym. The rest of the team snickered at Daichi.

"Think you made short angy." Tsukishima said. "Shorty don't like being looked down upon." He joked, cleaning his glasses.

"Well yeah... But you can't blame me. It's my job. I do feel bad about having to make these regulations, but with some of the people here... they're necessary." Muttering the last part while looking at Kageyama who was  getting yelled at by Tanaka about his sets being too whatever.

。*✧ ♡ꕥ♡ ✧*。

'This is so stupid. I just wanna play volleyball.' Hinata thought, splashing water on his face to calm his nerves. He was so close to yelling at Daichi about what he said. 'So what, I'm an omega. Doesn't make me any less of a player.'