;ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

꧁┈┈┈··┈┈·┈· ꕥ ·┈·┈┈··┈┈┈꧂

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3:

✧・。 ゚☁︎︎ (Ò ' Ó) ☁︎︎ ゚。・✧

Natsu's gonna be a weird little sister. One who —not so — secretly reads some manga she shouldn't be reading. Everything's a genre to her.

˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙

NO ONE POV:

"Wow! Hinata, You can jump super high!" Sugawara gushes.

"That was amazing!" Daichi adds as he finds his eyes once again drift down to the ginger thighs – can't blame him, they're perfect.

Hinata smiles and joggs over to the captain. "So am I in? I suck at receiving and I'm a bit sloppy when it comes to blocking.. But I'm ready to learn!"

"Th-Thats great! And this will be decided tomorrow after a match with a few other newbies." Smiling brightly, Daichi did his best to clear his mind of any unwanted and dirty intrusive thoughts.

Tanaka however took the ginger innocent words a little differently. 'I could teach you how to receive. No doubt you'd be a pro at it, especially with those plump and pretty lips of yours.'

"Feel free to get tips from Tanaka. He's a second-year and a wing spiker." Daichi proposes.

"Alright!" Hinata runs over to the alpha and holds his hand out. "Tanaka-senpai! Can you teach me how to spike like you?"

Tanaka looks up at the ginger and discreetly places his arm over his crotch. "O-Oh! Y-Yeah! J-Just give me a minute..." Quickly getting up and rushing over to the bathroom.

"Eh? Must have had to use the bathroom.." He mutters. "Kageyama! Can you set for me?" Running over to the blueberry alpha, stopping in front of him.

Blushing a bright red and removing his gaze from the ginger's thighs. "As if. Learn to receive then I'll set to you." He replies as he walks away from the ginger.