{Chapter 1}

PURE VANILLA POV

I woke up to clear sky's, and the beautiful blueberry bird songs. I always loved the songs of the birds. It's always so soothing. I drowsily got up when i suddenly jolted awake from a startling knock at the door.

"Hurry up pure vanilla were late!" The voice was loud and ecstatic. I instantly knew who it was ad i reluctantly got up.

"Coming!" I said as i quickly got dressed and opened the door. Holly berry looked at me irritated.

"Finally! Ive been waiting for you to wake up for forever!" Holly berry scolded. "In my defense, it is early in the morning." "Early?! It's Nine thirty! Now come on before we miss any more time." And with that she started dragging me towards the market.

I knew I couldn't get out of this, so i just followed her to the market. I looked around at the stalls to see if there was anything i wanted to buy. I eventually got lost in the market and noticed that I had lost Holly berry.

As i looked around for her, i suddenly heard heavy hooves and turned around just as a sheep came barreling into me, knocking me over.

"Oh dear I'm so sorry!!" I noticed a cookie running over to me. "The herd can get a little rowdy at times...." "Oh no your completely fine. My sheep can be like that to sometimes." I chuckled as a stroked the sheep.

"You have sheep too?!" The cookies eyes lit up immediately. "Yes indeed! They are all Cotten candy sheep and their fur is so soft!" I got carried away in my conversation about sheep, I didn't notice holly berry come up behind me.

"I hate to interrupt your little sheep bonding moment but i wanna talk to the new cookie." Oh right. The other cookie gathered the sheep and introduced herself. "Oh I'm Cotten cookie! You must be pure vanilla and Holly berry cookie?"

"Nice to meet you Cotten cookie!" Holly berry and Cotten cookie started chatting and i noticed a cookie staring coldly at us.

"Who is that?" I asked, pointing to the cookie. "Oh that's frost queen cookie. She.. doesn't like to talk to people very much." "Well that seems mighty rude doesn't it?" Holly berry said.

"Well i need to go. It was great meeting you!" Cotten cookie waved goodbye at us and she left with Frost queen cookie.

"Well that was a bit weird wasn't it?" Holly berry said putting her hand on my shoulder. "Yeah but you know." I said. "I'm going to go to the wishing tree."

"Why? One of your usual wishes?" I thought for a second "Yeah.." I lied.

"Well I'll see you later then." And with that Holly berry cookie walked off. "Finally.." I thought as I walked over to the tree. I snatched a piece of paper of a branch, filled out my name and scribbled down my wish. I put the wish on a different branch and left.

I walked along the path back to my house and decided to take a little detour. I picked up my watering can and walked over to the nearest soda pond. As I filled up my watering can i looked up and saw Sea fairy.

"Oh hello Sea fairy! How are you? I said cheerfully. But i noticed she looked at me with an almost.. worried expression? "Hey pure vanilla."

"Are you okay? Is something wrong?" "Well.. i don't know if you heard but there's another cookie moving in today." She said. "Oh that's great! I'll meet them to-" Sea fairy cut me off. "It's not a new cookie. I think it's someone you know." I nearly dropped my watering can.

"What?"

(626)