{Chapter 5 }

PURE VANILLA POV

I woke up at the crack of dawn and quickly got dressed. "I should go look around. I have plenty of time before the ball." I thought as a stepped outside. Just then I was ambushed by Holly berry and White Lilly.

"Good morning pure! I have a letter for you." "Another one?" I said as she handed me a letter. I read through it, before smiling.

"What is it?" Lilly asked curious. "It's Black Raisin. She said she needed help. Atleast I can do something before the ball."

"Would you like to come with me Lilly?" I asked. She seemed a little shocked. ".. sure." She said. I smiled at her and took her hand as i began to walk away. I could see Holly giving us a look.

"Finally your here healer cookie!" Black raisin said as I reached the kingdom. "Oh black raisin I told you to call me pure vanilla cookie." I said chuckling.

".. who's this?" Black raisin said, eyeing Lilly suspiciously. "This is my old friend white Lilly cookie!" I said introducing her. I could tell Lilly was nervous and I knew why.

Black raisin eyed her, then took out a raisin bun and offered it to Lilly. She seemed confused, but she took a bite out of it. Black raisin seemed to trust Lilly more, but not by a lot.

When we reached the castle, Lilly caught eye of my garden inside the castle. "Would you like to look inside?" I asked her. "If I could." She said and I pulled out a small key and handed it to her.

WHITE LILLY POV

Pure vanilla walked off, chatting with black raisin and other cookies as i approached the garden. I unlocked the gate and stepped inside. It was full of Lilly's, and they all glistened in the light of the garden.

I walked around, looking awestruck at all the flowers, but then I bumped into something.

"Kyaaa!" I quickly turned around to see a cookie behind me, holding a watering can. "W who are you?!" The cookie asked fearfully.

"I'm so sorry! I-" I held out the key as I started to apologize, but the cookie interrupted me. "Where did you get that? " they asked, pointing to the key.

"It was given to me by pure vanilla cookie." I said. The cookie calmed down and approached me. "I'm sorry, it's just I've usually been the only cookie in the garden recently. My names Petal cookie." She said holding out her hand. "I'm white lilly cookie." I said shaking her hand.

We spent most of our time in the garden talking to each other and pure vanilla came back after a while. "I'm so glad you guys are getting along!" He said happily, and petal covered her face in her black scarf.

"Petal cookie volunteered to be the castles Gardner after it was rebuilt." I felt a little guilt, but pushed it away as we approached the staircase. "She such a hard-  WOAH!" He yelled as he tripped and fell down the stairs. "Pure vanilla!" I called as I rushed down the stairs.

"Ouch," Pure vanilla said as i helped him up. "Are you okay?!" I asked. "I'm fine." "Your not fine! You have a crack underneath your glove!"

As I tried to pull down his sleeve he tried to pull it away, but I retained my grip and pulled his sleeve down. When I pulled it down I saw bandages covering the part of his arm that was normally covered by his sleeve.

He pulled his arm back, as I stood there stunned, and feeling a little guilty. "Did he get those from me?" I thought. "Hey.. calm down. There just from falling down the stairs." He said trying to comfort me.

"Then why wouldn't you heal yourself?!" He muttered something under his breath, which was a sign that he didn't have a good explanation.

??? POV

I watched as white Lilly cookie started to lecture pure vanilla. I smirked to myself, knowing I had useful information. I hid behind a pillar and listened to their conversation.

When they left I sneaked out of the castle and into the spot we had agreed to meet, away from the castle. For I know who I work for. And it isn't for the light.

(Authors note! Hello everyone! I would just like to thank everyone for up to 70 reads! I'm really glad people are reading my book and I hope you all love it! Also sorry for not covering the ball in this chapter. I promise I'll try to get the next chapter out as soon as I can!)

(776)