{Chapter 4}

PURE VANILLA POV

I pounded on the class, desperately trying to break it.

"PLEASE! Let me out!"

But nothing worked. I eventually fell to my knees.

I could feel my energy being drain, as if I was slowly dieing.

I sat up, gasping for air.

"Oh no.. not again." I sighed. It was a normal occurrence at this point. I got up to check on Lilly when I saw a note on the bed.

"Sorry for the trouble I caused you. Thank you for having me around."

I smiled softly. Classic Lilly. I stepped outside and noticed White lilly and Hollyberry waving me over.

"Finally your awake! You took forever! Lilly wouldn't let me wake you up." She said as i walked over to them.

"He needs his rest!" Lilly said as I sat down next to them. "Thank you lilly." I said smiling "What would you like to do today? Maybe a picnic?"

"Boooring!" Holly berry groaned. Me and White lilly looked at her awkwardly. "Then what about the new area that was made for the new as cookies?" "That sounds like a plan." Holly said as she practically dragged me and lilly to the new area.

We spent most of the day looking around and talking to the new cookies. I spent most of my time talking to Cotten cookie. She seemed really interested with my stories of my sheep and she asked to meet them.

"Of course! Ill bring to there pen on day!" "I'm so excited! I'm glad you like sheep to!" After my conversation with Cotten cookie I sat down on a bench next to Lilly.

"Hey lilly! What are you doing?" "Well I'm just sitting down. I talked with Snow sugar and Frost queen." "You were able to talk to frost queen? I could barely get near her without her threatening to freeze me!" She chuckled, which also made me laugh.

We chatted for a while before i noticed Holly berry staring at us. I waved at her, and then realized me and lilly were holding hands. We let go of each other's hands and kept chatting. When we left the area it was already noon. Me and lilly parted ways with Holly and headed to my house.

WHITE LILLY POV

I stepped inside of pure vanilla house and sat down as he started to brew tea. "Oh dear I forgot about the garden. I hate to ask you this, but can you take care of the tea for a minute?"

"Of course go ahead." I said. " thanks." He said. He smiled warmly at me before heading out a side door that I hadn't noticed before. I got up and walked over to the counter.

As I stood near the tea, I accidentally knocked over a small container. "Oh dear!" I quickly picked it up, but as I put it back on the counter I noticed a small packet on the ground. "Bluebell cookies sleeping powder? What's this?" I picked it up and observed the packaging.

 "Bluebell cookies sleeping powder? What's this?" I picked it up and observed the packaging

"That must of been the blue stuff in the tea cup. But why would he take this?" I pondered. Just then Pure vanilla came back inside and I quickly hid the packet.

"Thank you so much Lilly." "Oh it's no big deal." I said smiling. We both sat down and talked some more. "It's nice to spend time with you Lilly." Pure vanilla said smiling. "Same with you." I smiled.

"I think it's gonna rain soon. I should get going." I said getting up. "Aw. I was hoping to spend more time with you." He sighed. "But you should probably get going."

He kissed my hair and I could feel myself start to blush. I started to leave when I saw Holly berry. She got the wrong idea when she saw me blushing, but I quickly told her it wasn't like that.

"Well I have a letter for pure vanilla." She said as she handed him a letter. "There's a ball happening tomorrow. There's an invite for you and vanilla." She said handing me a letter.

"That sounds wonderful! I just wish I had more time to prepare." Pure vanilla said reading the letter. "I don't really wanna go.."
I said.

"Suit yourself." Holly said shrugging and I smiled a bit. Pure vanilla seemed a little disappointed, but he didn't say anything. "Well I'm gonna go home now. I'll see you tomorrow." Holly said as she walked away

"Goodbye pure vanilla." "Good bye Lilly!" He said as i walked back to my house. When I stepped inside I pulled out the packet and opened it. There was a light blue powder substance and I could smell a flowery stench.

"I should get to the bottom of this." I thought.

(792)