Chapter 4

Morning came the next day with Y/N waking up rather early. He put on his school attire much to his disgust as they started to make their way to the school after eating some breakfast.

Trudge: Starting tomorrow you'll be walking to school. Now luckily it's not that far since it's only about a few blocks away but that doesn't mean you can skip school.

Y/N ignored him as he had his hands in his pockets looking to the side.

Trudge: Of course, I got to work tomorrow so I'll give you a spare key when I got time to make one. Until then, I want you only to go to and from school and nowhere else. Should you need to do some shopping or in a group project, you can stay out but send me a message ahead of time. You are to be at home each night no later than 8 o'clock on the dot, you got that?

Y/N: Yeah yeah. I'm not some damn baby.

Trudge: Well, until you prove to me I can trust you, those are the rules. 

Y/N: tch, this is so fucking stupid. Sounds like I'm a damn dog.

Trudge: That so? Said as he smirked. Does the little puppy want a treat if he's a good boy?

A tick mark appeared on his head as he gritted his teeth.

Trudge: Careful. I might have to use my pepper spray on you if you act out.

Y/N was fuming with rage as a dark aura appeared around him. Luckily no one could see it otherwise, they would be terrified of him.

Trudge: Calm down. It's best to make a good first impression.

Y/N grunted in annoyance as he slowly calmed down. They continued to walk for a bit longer before turning down one of the alleys. After a few moments, they arrived at Shujin Academy as Y/N stared at the building.

 After a few moments, they arrived at Shujin Academy as Y/N stared at the building

Trudge: Just try to stay out of trouble. Come on, let's get this over with. Said walking up the stairs.

Y/N didn't say anything as he felt his blood boil along with a foul smell that he smelled.

Y/N 'thought': Why the hell does this damn place reek of corruption? No matter where I go, it's always the same damn thing.

He followed Trudge up the stairs and into the school. Once they entered the school, they went up to the principal's office where two people were waiting for them.

 Once they entered the school, they went up to the principal's office where two people were waiting for them